Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New to DM80HD SE

Title
    Thanks
    Mate,

i downloaded (iCVS-Image-dm800se-20111121190630.nfi) and tried to flash this through IE using power button method but i receive below message,

CRC check skipped. INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) and an option to reboot when finished(but this option won't respond)..also tried other images but same above happen,,,seriously lost..

I can connect to the DM using DDC_E2 but i can't load to it, is there something I'm missing here?

thx

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    You need to update the SS Here is one that will allow you to upload the image you have mentioned.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

Title
    Thanks
    Guys, I think c++++ked up new DM,

Box is 100% genuine because after flashing iCVS image i managed to confirm box serial number with dream-multimedia-tv.de ..

after playing around with CCCam didn't like image functionality so i wanted to flash newnigma2..

from reading i find out must not load CLONE image into original but stupidity had one downloaded before hand but didn't delete so when i wanted to flash newnigma2 i pick CLONE image instead of original and when box reboot is go the NO CA ERROR.. :-( now i'm at 1.30am UK time looking for right place to break loss this box from this error but gave up.. Can yuo please help.. Big thx for first support and very much appreciated.

Thx
    Raf

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    Try loading and original image using Dreamup
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Have you tried just installing a new image from the web interface?

Hold the power button down on the front of the box and then plug in the power supply. It should say ****STOP**** followed by an IP address on the front display.

Put that IP address into your PC, (Must be connected to the same router as the Dreambox) and you should see the web IF. Scroll down until you see update firmware.

Click on that and select the image you wish to install. That may clear the error when the new image is installed, if not you will have to do it with a usb to mini usb cable and Dream UP.

I've never had to clear a no CA error of a genuine box so i have no idea how well it will work. There is a recovery tool for clones, but not for a genuine box. Like i said earlier in the thread, go onto IHAD and download the latest Gemini Image and install that, you won't get any clone images there. I can go through emu installation later if needed.

nano
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Actually, just try re-installing the second stage bootloader again before trying a full install. That may well work as i'm sure the No CA error is an error to do with the second stage bootloader.

Its worth a try.

Nano
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nanochickin View Post
    Actually, just try re-installing the second stage bootloader again before trying a full install. That may well work as i'm sure the No CA error is an error to do with the second stage bootloader.

Its worth a try.

Nano
    Good pint Nana

At no time has the OP said he has updated the SS even though I have posted the file.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Good pint Nana
    Now thats not nice

I'm a hairy arsed bloke not an old lady

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    Good pint Nana
    By the looks of thing your and old lady on the beers as well nano.. lol

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I haven't had a good drinking session in ages to be honest, although ten pints didn't used to be a major problem during an evening session down the pub. Unfortunately now i have kids and i have to do other, plus i can't justify spending the extortionate amount of money my local now charges for a pint.

A round on a night out usually hits about £16 , i also gave up smoking too which has saved loads. It means i can pick and choose when i work now, which suits family life down to the ground.

To be honest i just prefer to drink the home brew wine now. Excellent value at £1 a litre and it only takes 7 days to make with the free spring water from the Malvern hills

And now we've totally gone off the subject now

Can we get back on track now

Title
    Thanks
    Guys Me again,

I hold the power button and plugged power supply but still same error message appears... I plugged the mini usb to PC USB but PC can't detect DM box... Any other ideas? it looks the box is locked and can't access it.

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    I know you say you think the box is genuine but can you tell us how much you paid for it ? and maybe where from ?

Title
    Thanks
    I paid €400 and from this web link
    Code:
    http://www.cs-multimedia.de/Dream-Multimedia-Dreambox-DM-800-HD-se-schwarz
    those guys are retailers of Dream-multimedia-tv.de
    Last edited by judge; 30-01-13 at 19:52. Reason: coded link

14. The Following User Says Thank You to raf006 For This Useful Post:

Donnie (30-01-13)

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    Looks like a safe bet that the box is original
    Did you ever mange to load the SS I posted ?

Title
    Thanks
    yes, loaded SS84 first and iCVS image and was working fine.. googled this yesterday and can't find solution to genuine BOX..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast