Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: ViXBMC Metropolis Skin **NEW** for VIX Images ONLY

Title
    Thanks
    Blue button does not work for favorites, leaves screen blank, am I missing something?

Title
    Thanks
    erorr cannot allocate memory. what does that mean.

Title
    Thanks
    how much MB does this skin take ive got 24.55mb on my drive but getting allocate memory error.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Is this the backup you were using or with a fresh flash ? as it sounds like there are too many plugins / picons etc installed on the image for it to install properly,
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Did this skin get completed to look like the you view skin as it says in this forum?

Title
    Thanks
    I am new to VU+. I have a Vu Solo 2. How do i get to download this skin to try and test

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The ViX compatible skins are available via our image feeds.

Menu> Plugins> Green to download.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    The ViX compatible skins are available via our image feeds.

Menu> Plugins> Green to download.
    Is that the most updated version in the feeds?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The skin feeds are updated automatically and directly from relevant the GIT(s) each time a new build is produced.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    The skin feeds are updated automatically and directly from relevant the GIT(s) each time a new build is produced.
    Thanks mate but I have downloaded this and using it but it's the skin from post 1 of this thread without any of the changes.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Be aware that feeds are only updated when a new image has been build (images and feeds are build together).

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    i am using the update image from vix so should it not include the update skin as well from the download

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    Thanks Markus , that's exactly what I've done.

On the other question, I have successfully managed to combine your YouView quick epg into this skin and I really like the look of it!!

I'm just having one small issue, on the List widget the selected events' Text is always Yellow, is there a way I can change that just for the quick epg and if not how do I change it Globally?

Here is the xml for the screen:

Code:
    <screen name="QuickEPG" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,520" size="1280,143" title="InfoBar" backgroundColor="transparent">
    		<ePixmap pixmap="ViXBMC_Metropolis/youviewMarsh-mod/epg/Youview-Quickepg-infobar-blue2.png" position="0,0" size="1280,143" zPosition="-1"/>
    		<widget source="Service" render="Picon" position="48,53" size="60,36" transparent="0" zPosition="2" alphatest="blend">
    			<convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
    		</widget>
    		<widget source="Service" render="Label" position="110,53" size="248,35" font="Ubuntu-Regular; 27" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" foregroundColor="ivorywhite" backgroundColor="background2" transparent="1" zPosition="2">
    			<convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
    		</widget>
            <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="396,4" size="360,25" font="Ubuntu-Regular; 24" foregroundColor="ivorywhite" backgroundColor="background2" halign="Leftt" transparent="1" zPosition="1">
    			<convert type="ClockToText">Date</convert>
    		</widget>
            <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="710,4" size="250,25" backgroundColor="background2" font="Ubuntu-Regular; 24" foregroundColor="ivorywhite"  transparent="1"  zPosition="1">
    			<convert type="ClockToText">Format:%-H:%M</convert>
    		</widget>

<!--<widget name="list" position="395,0" size="785,132" selectionPixmap="ViXBMC_Metropolis/youviewMarsh-mod/epg/Youview-quickepg-overlay.png" font="Ubuntu-Light; 24" foregroundColor="lightgrey" foregroundColorEvent="white" backgroundColorEvent="white" foregroundColorEventSelected="white" backgroundColor="background2" transparent="1" zPosition="3"/>-->
            <widget name="list" position="396,44" size="780,100" selectionPixmap="ViXBMC_Metropolis/youviewMarsh-mod/epg/Youview-quickepg-overlay.png" font="Ubuntu-Light; 24" foregroundColor="white" foregroundColorEvent="white" backgroundColorEvent="white" foregroundColorEventSelected="white" backgroundColor="background2" transparent="1" zPosition="3"/>

<!--<ePixmap pixmap="ViXBMC_Metropolis/buttons/blue.png" position="1200,60" size="18,18" alphatest="blend"/>-->
    		<!--<widget name="key_blue" position="1187,40" size="100,22" font="Ubuntu-Regular; 22" foregroundColor="ivorywhite" backgroundColor="background2" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1"/>-->
    	</screen>
    Here is a screenshot of how it looks at the moment:
    Attachment 23411

Eventually I will also modify some of the menus and infobar to match, once I figure out where everything is.

I really appreciate you help on this.
    This looks great was it completed?

Title
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=stav81244;242967]This looks great was it completed?[/QUOTE

Title
    Thanks
    this skin is so nice professional will there be any updates for that skin

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast