Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help with ccCam.cfg, cant find

Title
    Thanks
    The cccam plugin does not come with a cccam.cfg. The user have to upload his/her own. Or at least this was the case for me.

Title
    Thanks
    hi guys, just to let you know that i got it up and running, could not find CCcam.cfg file anywhere while using dcc or technomate control center, i am running CCcam2.1.04+newcs1.67 with white card and running well ( stable ) with ur image 14-08-2010, i used the miniweb page to add C-Line and edit and it worked a treat, this was quick and very handy, if someone else is trying to to do the same then give this a go as it worked for me, how you get the miniweb page up is switch off receiver, switch it back on while holding the power botton in and hold it in until the last number of the box ip address is shown on the front, then go to ur pc and type in your box ip address in address bar and there a page will come up, you will be able to edit and upload alot of things here, thanks for all the help from you all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gwd For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (24-09-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12