Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Quote Originally Posted by rikesh View Post
    Trying but I can't seem to get this right.

Here is what I did:

1. Use iDreamX (Mac version of DBEdit) to remove all existing bouquets except the Northern Ireland variations
    2. Run AutoBouquetMaker with appropriate regional settings and HD swap

But the outcome isn't what I expected. Setanta channels remain in the NI bouquet - but with channel numbers 2027, 2028 (and not 423, 424). The same outcome occurs when I remove all bouquets and simply transfer the 'All New Vix 28.2 East Bouquets' uploaded by Mr. Mister on 04-01-2013.

What I want is the plugin to produce and regularly update bouquets containing the Setanta channels in their correct place. In other words, bouquets that match the old Mr. Mister 28.2E HD swap bouquets as closely as possible.

Thanks for your help with this.
    If that is what you are after why don't you just run the lraizer auto bouquet plugin. Yes it does take longer to run, but it will number every channel as sky does. And it will find all the Irish channels that you want.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for reply. If I install that plugin, will it cause any conflicts with the existing ViX one?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Both Lraizer's and the OE ABM do not interfere with existing ones. The bouquets they creates will be at the top of the list. Numbering will be per official lineup.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi there.

This looks like a great utility, but can you please add the West Midlands to the Freesat options.
    It been requested three or four times already in this thread.

Thanks

MD

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meggiedude View Post
    Hi there.

This looks like a great utility, but can you please add the West Midlands to the Freesat options.
    It been requested three or four times already in this thread.

Thanks

MD
    you can only use what is in the stream, you cant just go creating new areas, if west midlands is present in the stream then fine but if it's not then it cant be added.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    you can only use what is in the stream, you cant just go creating new areas, if west Midlands is present in the stream then fine but if it's not then it cant be added.
    Indeed: the plugin only displays what Sky puts in the stream, and it should be identical to what a Sky-box shows.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

I have ABM configured and have uploaded the latest VIX 28.2 channel listing via DBE, but although all the radio channels are copied, three is no radio channels in any bouquet?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madaboutlotus View Post
    I have ABM configured and have uploaded the latest VIX 28.2 channel listing via DBE, but although all the radio channels are copied, three is no radio channels in any bouquet?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD
    Use the "radio" button on your remote to toggle between the TV Bouquets and the radio Bouquets

Title
    Thanks
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the plugin - nice work. However, I have an issue in that when I run the scan, it wipes the existing bouquets, despite the fact that I have "Keep Existing Bouquets" set to yes.

I took a look at /etc/enigma2 and I can see that userbouquets.tv files are still there but are not showing in the bouquets list. Am I missing something?

Thanks
    CJ
    Penta 85cm dish (70.5E <> 15W) == Vu+ Uno // Fibo Gregorian 1.2m dish (37.5W <> 42E) == Dr. HD F15

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captain jack View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the plugin - nice work. However, I have an issue in that when I run the scan, it wipes the existing bouquets, despite the fact that I have "Keep Existing Bouquets" set to yes.

I took a look at /etc/enigma2 and I can see that userbouquets.tv files are still there but are not showing in the bouquets list. Am I missing something?

Thanks
    CJ
    Have you looked at the end, it may have changed but when I tried, it always shoved my bouquets to the end.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    Have you looked at the end, it may have changed but when I tried, it always shoved my bouquets to the end.
    At the end of what? I only used ABM for Sky UK and that's the only bouquet I have in the list...
    Penta 85cm dish (70.5E <> 15W) == Vu+ Uno // Fibo Gregorian 1.2m dish (37.5W <> 42E) == Dr. HD F15

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captain jack View Post
    At the end of what? I only used ABM for Sky UK and that's the only bouquet I have in the list...
    Are your "existing" bouquets placed at the end ofthe bouquets generated by autobouquet?

Title
    Thanks
    No, my existing bouquets have been completely wiped.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    im using the vu+solo2 and I can not change anything in the hide sections. its like when I click on it my remote stops working so I can not scroll down to select anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob van der Does View Post
    AutoBouquetMaker released!

After a period of intensive testing ViX has released their new AutoBouquetMaker, included in all images from build 514. This unique functionality creates bouquets for a number of major providers, where the user has a lot of influence on the layout. Easy to use and very fast running, with an option for regular automated scans.

For this we have to thank Andy Blacburn & Sandro Cavazzoni who have spent a lot of time to create this fabulous feature.

Title
    Thanks
    Same here on the Gigablue Quad, cannot hide or keep, will not scroll or tick was working perfectly until lately. I'm on build 562
    Last edited by mickeyboymel; 16-01-13 at 00:15.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mickeyboymel For This Useful Post:

warajoker (16-01-13)

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast