Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updating with latest Sly UK Bouquet

Ojustaboo

Updating with latest Sly UK Bouquet

Do I just simply load the Sly UK Bouquets v3.3 into dream edit and click on FTP?

Will that get rid of any old ones that have changed or do I need to do something else too?

Thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yep thats it, just did it myself yesterday

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stuattravs For This Useful Post:

Ojustaboo
    Hmm, it didn't do quite what I wanted

probably didn't explain myself as usual

I want to use VU+ Support.co.uk Enigma2 HD settings, but have the Sky section updated with the latest Bouquet.

Doing the above removed everything else from my favourites, giving me just Sky.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojustaboo View Post
    Hmm, it didn't do quite what I wanted

probably didn't explain myself as usual

Doing the above removed everything else from my favourites, giving me just Sky.

Yes that is the problem, it will wipe everything else, that's why i made a full settings list including all sats and Sky UK bouquets and uploaded for everyone here that is updated.

Ojustaboo
    I can find your one that just has Sky in the favourites and nothing else, this has the same effect as using Sly UK Bouquets v3.3 that Andyblac uploaded, overwrites all my other favourites.

The VU+ Support.co.uk Enigma2 HD settings has a nice list of favourites for all the satellites I use.

I suspect I need to merge the two together.

Thanks

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    The VU+ Support.co.uk Enigma2 HD settings needs updating, but as i dont have motor disk setup (although i'm working on it ) someone else will have to do this
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

Ojustaboo
    Finally worked it out, took ages to do, so I've uploaded it here in case it's useful to anyone else.

All it is is simply

VU+Support.co.uk Enigma2 Settings HD 3D 68.5E To 30W 18-08-10

with the Sky UK bits replaced with

Sly UK 10th Sept 2010 by B16MCC
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ojustaboo; 15-09-10 at 02:27. Reason: rar file name too long

Ojustaboo
    Very very sorry, the rar file in the above post is corrupt (not infected with anything, just corrupted). I've recreated it.

Title
    Thanks
    Will these updated settings work with an enigma 1 reciever if put in the right folders?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happydays View Post
    Will these updated settings work with an enigma 1 reciever if put in the right folders?
    They would if you converted them to Enigma 1 services using Dreamset.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojustaboo View Post
    I can find your one that just has Sky in the favourites and nothing else, this has the same effect as using Sly UK Bouquets v3.3 that Andyblac uploaded, overwrites all my other favourites.

The VU+ Support.co.uk Enigma2 HD settings has a nice list of favourites for all the satellites I use.

I suspect I need to merge the two together.

Thanks
    Ok i get your point, but you can save your favoruites first before loading the new settings.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Likvid For This Useful Post:

Ojustaboo
    I realise that when I merged the files, I undid all the work you guys had done previously, hence Sky channel wasn't on the right button numbers.

Have spent ages making sure the Sky channels are back ion their right places, I'm happy with how this works on my box, so here it is in case anyone else likes it.

No adult channels in Sky Bouquet (still there in services though).

Title
    Thanks
    HI

I have just installed these settings by using DMedit, thanks. All numbers works fine same as sky.

I could not find Sikh TV which is on sky channel 848 can someone help how can i add that channel please.

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    just drag it over from main list over to position 848 and then delete a place holder next to it

btw guys my bouquets are numbered like sly and if you delete the extra bouquets and rename to asta or fav then it will work the same as you want it

my set will update tonight some time
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Its not in the main list, i think it was made before this channel. It is new one. Pls let me know whe you done your set.

Happy New Yeay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast