Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: BBC 3 & BBC 4 EPG is empty

Title
    Thanks

BBC 3 & BBC 4 EPG is empty

I have just noticed that BBC 3 & 4 have no EPG data. I am using CrossEPG OpenTV Astra2 on 28.2. I have tried reloading and restarting without success. The channels work okay when transmitting but no data. Any suggestions?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Vu+ Ultimo - 1.1m Techomate 2600 motorised dish & a fixed Sky dish - 3.9.6 Kernal - Drivers 24/11/2015 - Image Was openvix-5.0.020 - CCCam 2.3 - 1TB Hard drive - Connected to Network using ethernet cable - Skin Vix-Night HD

Title
    Thanks
    Mine were missing data yesterday, along with a few of the movie channels, but done a manual update and all is fine now

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Dave-H; 06-11-12 at 18:44.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-H View Post
    Mine were missing data yesterday, along with a few of the movie channels, but done a manual update and all is fine now

Do you mean a XEPG reload? I tried that but did not work. Rgds Frankblueking
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Vu+ Ultimo - 1.1m Techomate 2600 motorised dish & a fixed Sky dish - 3.9.6 Kernal - Drivers 24/11/2015 - Image Was openvix-5.0.020 - CCCam 2.3 - 1TB Hard drive - Connected to Network using ethernet cable - Skin Vix-Night HD

Title
    Thanks
    I have xepg set to automatically update at 5am everyday, but yesterday I had missing data, so just updated using xepg downloader in plugins menu.

Title
    Thanks
    I have xepg set to automatically update at 5am everyday, but yesterday I had missing data, so just updated using xepg downloader in plugins menu.

Thanks Dave I tried that but did not solve the problem. I also have auto download but at 07.00. Which bouquet settings do you use? Rgds Frankblueking

Title
    Thanks
    My bouquets were originally SGTFlipFlops merged with Vhannibals, but bare no resemblence to either now tbh, as I edited them to suit my needs and just keep them updated my self

Title
    Thanks
    My bouquets were originally SGTFlipFlops merged with Vhannibals, but bare no resemblence to either now tbh, as I edited them to suit my needs and just keep them updated my self

Nothing close to mine but thanks anyway. Rgds Frankblueking

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Moved to correct section
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    I see on screen shot that your epg skin graphic are diferent than mine, what skin is that and how do you avtivate or setup.

Title
    Thanks

I see on screen shot that your epg skin graphic are diferent than mine, what skin is that and how do you avtivate or setup.
    Last edited by iZaza; 05-01-13 at 20:40.