Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tuner Server.

Title
    Thanks
    I have got as far as got the folders tuner server makes shown on the ps3 but no m3u files.

All info is in this topic but i don't have a great deal of spare time at the moment with Christmas coming up
    http://openvix.co.uk/stable.png
    ^^^^^ Current Status ^^^^^
    VIX - Quad Vu+ Ultimo
    IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I got to the same point as s31teg, couldn't get ps3 to see the m3u files.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    Thanks
    thanks folks
    another forum suggested to use Webif facility (box ip in web browser)- but thats been established for quite a while - I am really curious about this tuner server and want to see how it performs more than anything - there was a lot of development time spent on it i'm sure - so we would like to be able to use all of its features - especially when we invest time (and money) on very good product

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmm1000 View Post
    thanks folks
    another forum suggested to use Webif facility (box ip in web browser)- but thats been established for quite a while - I am really curious about this tuner server and want to see how it performs more than anything - there was a lot of development time spent on it i'm sure - so we would like to be able to use all of its features - especially when we invest time (and money) on very good product
    Anyone got a link to a simple tutorial to get ps3 to see bouquets from vu+ receiver running vix image?

I like the vix image best but can't get mediatomb or tunerserver to appear anywhere on plugin/extensions. I install them from the vix feed, but then can't configure them as they don't appear anywhere.

Ushare shows up on ps3, but files on hdd/movie appear as unsupported. Ideally i would want bouquets to appear on ps3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 75mak For This Useful Post:

tim132 (04-12-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Well I managed to get the bouquets to show up and play simply by using Movian/showtime media player on the ps3. From the media player home screen select 'plugins'. Install Enigma2 plugin and run. It says something about adding ip to the list, from this page press triangle and enter the vu+ ip address (with the http://) and voilą! You should be able to stream all the channels from a full set of bouquets!! No need for any plugins on the vu+ side.

Time for me to try ushare because I haven't been able to stream my recordings so far.

Edit: I forgot to mention, you need to be on a cfw to use Movian/Showtime.
    Last edited by tim132; 04-12-15 at 10:12. Reason: Custom firmware

Title
    Thanks
    sorry posted in wrong place
    Last edited by holmesju; 12-09-16 at 15:30.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456