Hi All,

Not sure which section to post this thread as this box is perhaps the least supported box on the planet but here goes.

All I want to do is a factory reset as the box password is not being recognized correctly. I can ftp the box fine as I changed the password using Technomate Control Centre and was then able to log in with CoreFTP no problem. However Blue Button, within the only Image I can find for this box, requires the box password, which when entered correctly is not recognized.

When I try to Factory Reset using presumably 0000 as a PIN to verify a message gets displayed saying I have to wait a number of minutes that I am probably never going to live to. I have re-flashed, and still have the same problem.

Does anyone know anything about this box ?? I'm a Vu+ duo man myself, from a Dreambox past, who has dabbled a bit with the TM800HD but think i've met my match with this BlackBox !!

I'm assuming it's some kind of ITGate Hybrid as the instructions tell you to rename the image to TGS300_Update.bin which seems to matche with their Firmware names

Any Ideas appreciated ... failing that, i'll just stick it in my loft and then take it on antiques roadshow in 40years time such is it's rarity.

Cheers

Matty74