Hi there

On the verge of a Vu+ Duo purchase to replace my existing Spiderbox 7000HD

I have a local installer hopefully coming to look at options for modifying my existing dish set-up this week, but I wondered if I could get some advice from members about what might be the least expensive option for adding a second 28E feed to the following set-up.

1. 45cm? "official" mini-dish with (as far as I know) single LNB pointing at 28E & single feed to property - installed maybe 10 years ago?
2. Older 60cm "official" dish with mono-block LNB fitted, pointing at 13E & 19E, leading to (at receiver end) hardware splitter with 1 feed in & 2 feeds out

The three resulting feeds go into a 4-in-1 hardware switch with a single output going to the Spiderbox, which automatically controls the selection of feed via a diseqc switching menu screen.

If modifying my existing installation proves to be very expensive I may take advantage of the generous incentives on offer to get an "official" box installed for 12 months on minimum subscription - I presume these days a quad feed would be fitted as standard, so I could make use of 2 of these for the Duo?

Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

Cheers
Technomate61