Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1841

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyblueys View Post
    This plugin does not pick up the new frequency change of sky sports hd 1. On 28.2E. Can an update be implemented??
    The plugin gets the data off the data on the satellite stream. If you enable Other Extra, it will also place the test/extra channels in the other bouquet. My settings are: London HD. All options apart from Numbered and FTA only are enabled. Both the main one and the one in the test bouquet are working for me.

What frequency is the new one?
    What frequency is it giving you?
    I note from previous posts about Auto timers, but at what time are you running the scan? Going from a post by Lincsat, I only ever scan after 06:10.

If you want Lraizer to investigate this anomally when he has a chance, please post back with details to replicate the issue.

Many thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    abu,
    this plugin works fine if your on 28.2e by using another tuner to download the data thus not interupting viewing.

but if im using dvb-c and an update is scheduled it will switch over to dvb-s2 tuner to do it, thus interupting viewing.

could it be implemented that if using different type tuner it still works in the background?
    Not my plugin. It is Lraizer's work. He has just finished off the N1 version but extremely busy with real work. I'll post your suggestion at the other place. Makes perfect sense. It is currently set to check if on 28.2, if not zap to 28.2, finish and then zap back. I don't believe it uses another tuner. Same way as Crossepg used to work. I suspect he will implement something similar to the changes made to Crossepg by AndyBlac

He has a DM800SE so would depend on others testing particularly those with a DVB-C tuner.

Title
    Thanks
    SS1 HD details attached as set by plugin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    Ss1 not working for me either.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Not my plugin. It is Lraizer's work. He has just finished off the N1 version but extremely busy with real work. I'll post your suggestion at the other place. Makes perfect sense. It is currently set to check if on 28.2, if not zap to 28.2, finish and then zap back. I don't believe it uses another tuner. Same way as Crossepg used to work. I suspect he will implement something similar to the changes made to Crossepg by AndyBlac

He has a DM800SE so would depend on others testing particularly those with a DVB-C tuner.

ahh i thought it was using another 28.2e tuner to download as it doenst interupt viewing like crossepg once did.
    i can test it if/when he gets around to implement any of these changes.

cheers
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yeah cheers, Abu for the reply but sshd1 now working must've been a broadcaster problem in my region possibly. The daily scan fault I have does have something to do with powertimers. It is because I don't have a deep standby set and I don't turn my boxes off. Can't fully explain it. But if I do either of those 2 things it scans perfectly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    All

I want to add BBC Three HD to the SWAP list but for me its in as 115 on the autobouquets CSV file but so is RTE TWO so it swaps it with RTE TWO not BBC THREE HD. Im using the Republic of Ireland Bouquet...

BBC FOUR HD added fine...

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dfdream View Post
    All

I want to add BBC Three HD to the SWAP list but for me its in as 115 on the autobouquets CSV file but so is RTE TWO so it swaps it with RTE TWO not BBC THREE HD. Im using the Republic of Ireland Bouquet...

BBC FOUR HD added fine...
    You will need to find what number BBC3 HD is and then swap it.

Post your csv and and cutom_swap.txt files. I'll have a look later if you have not solved it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Clabs (24-12-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyblueys View Post
    This plugin does not pick up the new frequency change of sky sports hd 1. On 28.2E. Can an update be implemented??
    There is no frequency change on SS1HD, you have the problem with the channel not opening with CCcam, sometimes affects Boomerang +1, ID +1, RTE1 and Star Life OK which is OT for this thread.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Abu I attached my autobouquets file.
    As you can see in it RTE 2 and BBC 3HD both are 115.

Havent attached my swap file as the issue seems to be around the csv file with the 2 channels having the same number.
    If I choose 115 in the sort file it calls it RTE2 not BBC3 HD.

Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    You will need to find what number BBC3 HD is and then swap it.

Post your csv and and cutom_swap.txt files. I'll have a look later if you have not solved it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    @Rossi2000, Lraizer response below. Sorry couldn't test as I don't know which mux/fronetnd etc is which.

Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    not using the frontend gui as the plugin reader uses the current active frontend as set by engima2 channel zapping, but maybe possible by just running the autobouquets_e2.sh script via telnet or cronjob?

first edit the top of the autobouquets_e2.sh script to overide the reader from using the current frontend device and instead set the DVB_FRONTEND="-1" to whatever frontend tuner device you have setup as a dedictated 28.2e tuner. then run the script passing your required paramaters making sure the script check paramater is turned off so that the script channel zappng in the script is bypassed. in theory it should remain on your current tuner and the reader should then use whatever tuner you set in the DVB_FRONTEND="0" assuming your 28.2e sat tuner is on frontend device 0 or maybe its 1 or 2... i dont have muti-tuner to test with so may work, may not.

Title
    Thanks
    @Dfdream
    An issue has been discovered. Hopefully Lraizer will get a chance to look into it later.

For now,
    If you don't want to use the swap/sort features, put the following line ins supplmenet.txt which will give you BBC 3 had at postion 115. You will lose RTE TWO. As you have not posted your swap.txt file, not sure what effect it will have.

If you want to use the sort/swap, pick any number outside the non-editable 1-100 or usual or 101-999. Using example below, you will not lose RTE TWO
    1115:2077:19:1b27:802:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC THREE HD

Title
    Thanks
    does the latest version 20.12.13 work on amiko alien 2 running PKT-hyperion V3 svn 2640 mod by SeNsUi img?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swerver View Post
    does the latest version 20.12.13 work on amiko alien 2 running PKT-hyperion V3 svn 2640 mod by SeNsUi img?
    The ipk for SH4 receivers should. Latest version is 20 October 2013.

Title
    Thanks
    does this work with cable channels?

Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast