Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 18 of 123 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Thanks
    Any work around found for auto deletion or hiding the adult channels?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahat786786 View Post
    Any work around found for auto deletion or hiding the adult channels?
    i fixed that before going on holiday, try the latest script that has now been uploaded for testing.
    there are no adult channels at all, once you have deleted the adult bouquet after the first run.

Title
    Thanks
    I can't test at the moment but by deleting the adult bouquet will the adult channels be removed from the Sky UK Bouquet with the sky numbering?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    adult channels only get written to adult bouquet in latest script, so once you have removed that bouquet they are gone!
    by default adult now dont get written to the numbered bouquet or the new freeview bouquet.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

judge (11-09-12),Mr. Mister (12-09-12)

Title
    Thanks
    adult channels only get written to adult bouquet in latest script, so once you have removed that bouquet they are gone!
    by default adult now dont get written to the numbered bouquet or the new freeview bouquet.
    Wow that's awesome. What about a few of the dating channels on the Gaming and Dating bouquet? Can those also be deleted?

Title
    Thanks
    Downloaded latest plugin from feeds and it crashes as soon as the operation has completed. Also the adult channels remain in Sky uk bouquet. I was using the latest stable Vix build and thought it may work if I update to latest unstable build but exact same problem.

Also, plugin also crashes before the operation if you select service scan.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahat786786 View Post
    I was using the latest stable Vix build and thought it may work if I update to latest unstable build but exact same problem.
    Also, plugin also crashes before the operation if you select service scan.
    Is (probably) fixed in next build.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    Just tried this on my duo by downloading from the feeds.

It did everything and went to the last step and then it crashed.

Restarted the box and the new bouquets were there but there was no bouquet that had all the sky numbers in it?
    The one at the top of the list was the HD channels,

Is that right?

Title
    Thanks
    If you untick the use HD bouquet first then the Sky uk bouquet will show up.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    here is my latest test script to play with, there are no vix mods or fixes in this yet.
    the vix GUI will probably toggle the epg numbering on/off instead of the HDFirst as there is no HDFirst on/off in this un-vixed version.

i had this new plugin script almost ready for public testing just before i went away. i have now made it stable enough for testing purposes.

this latest script has some new features im sure you will enjoy, these new features can be turned on/off by passing options to the script during testing.

the script can take 4 input options. the first two area and region are required. the second two are optional as these will revert to on by default.
    this scirpt can be dropped into current /usr/script/ folder to overwrite exising autobouquet file and used with the existing plugin GUI.

./autobouquets_e2.sh area[4104] region[32] numbered[Y/N] update lamedb[Y/N]

eg.
    ./autobouquets_e2.sh 4101 07 Y N
    ./autobouquets_e2.sh 4104 32 N Y

new:
    auto lamedb service updating,
    add official channel numbers,
    FTA bouquet,
    irish and english services are now meged to aviod ugly none regional manual code hacks.
    english region now gain RTE, RTE2 HD, Setanta..etc.
    irish region now gain various ITV BBC variations.

Service Description Table and Bouquet Association Table are now merged to produce a richer workfile.

only transponder changes in lamedb now requires a service scan.
    general movement of channels added/removed from existing transponders is taken care of by auto updating the services in lamedb.

placeholders in numbered bouquet are also padded out with users top 5 regional and all hd services.

adult channels are no longer written to numbered and fta bouquets, to remain child friendly updatable.

as there was quite a lot was changed in the script code before i went on holiday, its best to start testing this with a new clean bouquet set and lamedb pre autobouquets usage.

plugin is a little slower now due the new code additions, but this is now much faster than also having to perform a service scan
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

bassethound (12-09-12),givecredit (12-09-12),im85288 (14-09-12),joanne74 (12-09-12),judge (12-09-12),Larry-G (12-09-12),Mr. Mister (12-09-12),pooface (12-09-12),Rahat786786 (12-09-12),Rob van der Does (12-09-12),Sicilian (12-09-12),ukbob (12-09-12),wiz569 (12-09-12)

Title
    Thanks
    You know how Mr. Mister bouquets has added a new feature by which all placeholder channels are skipped when pressing channel up and down, is that feature in this new plugin?

Starred Wolf Nu
    It sure Is. Works a treat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    @LraiZer

Thanks for this update... One thing that I was wondering ... Would it be possible to have a choice regarding the child friendly option? Kind of like how you did the update lamedb option. By default, it's set to be child friendly, but if a user so wanted, you could have it include/do the adult channels. That way, if a user didn't want the adult bouquet created, it wouldn't add it altogether (if possible)...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    No idea how to install the file, can someone help please?

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    its the .sh file so you send it to the autobouquet folder and over write it - but BEFORE YOU DO make sure you make an image back up in case it goes belly up. IIRC its in USR/ SCRIPT if you installed the orginal Lraizer IP and if done from feeds its in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

givecredit (12-09-12)

Page 18 of 123 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast