Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1841

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Thanks
    cheers abu

Title
    Thanks
    Works like a charm, thanks!!!

p17blo
    I've been using Autobouquets E2 for a while now and it's my preferred ABM - I'm running Open ATV 5.1 on a Zgemma H.2S - There are a couple of niggle I have and I wondered if anyone had any pointers.

1) Because I'm using Slyk1 HD skin (V3) with CrossEPG and CrossEPG Tabs enabled (which shows the bouquet at the top of the channel list) instead of showing the bouquet as 'All Channel' like other ABM do, it shows 28.2E UK Bouqets (See the screen shot below). I'd like to be able to control the name of that bouquet by means other than manually editing the result
    abe2tab.jpg

2) It would be really nice to have some control over which bouquets are included - Other ABM have options to exclude standard bouquets from being added

3) When my Scan completes I end up with twice the number of bouquets needed - One set with the ch numbers added and a further complete set without channel numbers. The second copy of bouquets appear after the credits bouquet. Why does it do this and can it be stopped? EDIT TO ADD, THIS APPEARS TO BE UNIQUE TO OPENATV as my OPENVIX Image does not do this.

4) I'm not sure why, or whether the help is just misleading, but if I happen to use another ABM, or flash a build with Bouquets already present, AB e2 doesn't write anything unless I disable the 'Make Default Bouquets' option

Thanks for any help and I'd love to be part of expanding the use of this great extension.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by p17blo View Post
    I've been using Autobouquets E2 for a while now and it's my preferred ABM - I'm running Open ATV 5.1 on a Zgemma H.2S - There are a couple of niggle I have and I wondered if anyone had any pointers.

1) Because I'm using Slyk1 HD skin (V3) with CrossEPG and CrossEPG Tabs enabled (which shows the bouquet at the top of the channel list) instead of showing the bouquet as 'All Channel' like other ABM do, it shows 28.2E UK Bouqets (See the screen shot below). I'd like to be able to control the name of that bouquet by means other than manually editing the result
    abe2tab.jpg

2) It would be really nice to have some control over which bouquets are included - Other ABM have options to exclude standard bouquets from being added

3) When my Scan completes I end up with twice the number of bouquets needed - One set with the ch numbers added and a further complete set without channel numbers. The second copy of bouquets appear after the credits bouquet. Why does it do this and can it be stopped? EDIT TO ADD, THIS APPEARS TO BE UNIQUE TO OPENATV as my OPENVIX Image does not do this.

4) I'm not sure why, or whether the help is just misleading, but if I happen to use another ABM, or flash a build with Bouquets already present, AB e2 doesn't write anything unless I disable the 'Make Default Bouquets' option

Thanks for any help and I'd love to be part of expanding the use of this great extension.
    Sorry we don't offer any support for Zgemma receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

p17blo
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    Sorry we don't offer any support for Zgemma receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't need support for my Zgemma - I'm more than happy to support myself. This would operate the same on any box you through it at. I would have hoped that anyone wanting to improve this product would have been welcomed??

But let's focus on my first and most important question - How would I go about changing the name of the first bouquet during the creation, as post editing it with a bouquet editor get's overridden.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    You need to ask elsewhere. There is no support for users with clone receivers on this forum.

We'll direct you to the answer to your query when you come back with a supported receiver.

p17blo
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    You need to ask elsewhere. There is no support for users with clone receivers on this forum.

We'll direct you to the answer to your query when you come back with a supported receiver.
    Wow. Really Wow. What a l33tist attitude.

Title
    Thanks
    ok a quick question does any1's VU+ Player freeze with these settings?

1_0_1_189D_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Title
    Thanks
    I made an error on the last upload.
    Correct version uploaded
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post390412

I am also attaching an extracted version to this post for the benefit of those who have issues with opkg overwriting their files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Bangord30 (01-02-16),milkybar1983 (10-08-16),mskhan01 (01-02-16)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    I made an error on the last upload.
    Correct version uploaded
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post390412

I am also attaching an extracted version to this post for the benefit of those who have issues with opkg overwriting their files.
    Thanks i thought i was going mad! i later did find out it was the plugin :P

Title
    Thanks

Bouquet Channel Sort changing

I am tyring to change my bouquet channel sort.

In Bouquet Channel Sort I have changed from large 1st bouquet to HD first. No matter what I try I can't get the Bouquets to display HD first.

I have tried deleting all bouquets, restarting and redownloading but still get the large 1st bouquet first.

Any ideas?

Title
    Thanks
    Post the following screenshots please:

1. Settings page of plugin.
    2. The first bouquet opened

EDIT:
    The first five channels in teh forst bouquet will always be the SD chanenls. This is becuase not all regions have a HD equivalent.

Title
    Thanks
    1_0_19_C5E4_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

I don't know what you mean by "the first bouquet opened"?

Title
    Thanks
    select the first bouquet, enter it, take a screenshot of it please.

Title
    Thanks

Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast