Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 93 of 123 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1841

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Thanks
    1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Uploaded.

1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

Image two.

1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

After I run the plugin. Those bouquets aren't empty either.
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 11-12-14 at 17:16.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rahat786786 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (29-12-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahat786786 View Post
    After I run the plugin. Those bouquets aren't empty either.
    Screenshot of the contents of the bouquets too

Title
    Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rahat786786 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (11-12-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks.
    You did not say that you were using Sort 1. I assumed you were using the default of "HD First", they are blank when you use that.

You are right they do show when using sort 1. If you want to use sort 1 with no adults, until issue in image is fixed, I suggest you edit the "custom_sort_1.txt" and remove the following lines from it:

816 to 835
    861 to 910

Use Notepad++ or other linux compatible editor. This is different to windows notepad

Title
    Thanks
    Attached is the 13 Nov 2014 "test version". Source files are on Lraizer's home forum. This is the feeds from Apollo 98 so can be installed through plugin downloads menu. Package contains: mips32el ipk, sh4 reader and plugin folder for manual installation.

The hidden bouquets being shown are not a result of changes in the plugin. Test on Apollo 95 to confirm.

13-11-2014
    User able to select between HD and SD regions, default is SD.
    Amended symlink process to cater for numbering in plugin and Service Reference Picons
    05-12-14
    Removed Film4 HD by use of supplement file
    Added SBO HD by use of supplement file
    The thread is rather long, it my be beneficial for people to start a thread in the plugin support section. After reading the readme file. Attaching a picture of the settings page and any amended files being used (supplement, custom swap, custom sort) will go a long way in demonstrating exactly what has been configured.

One way to take a screenshot: Edit the following line so that IP address is the same as your receiver's. Paste the line in your web browser, you will get a screenshot. Right click, save it to PC and upload it to your post.
    Code:
    http://192.168.x.xx/grab?format=jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Is there anywhere that shows you what each bouquet display style looks like?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    I have a VU+ Duo2 always updated to the latest Vix build using the default skin.

Title
    Thanks
    Yes I have the same problem .. But I have seen that if you press channel 1 .. Just 1 is will take you to bbc 1 reg .

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uscool View Post
    Hi, anyone use this on OpenATV image, doesnt seem to work as good as it does on Openpli or vix, example the swap doesnt work or even setting the bouquet style either ? anyway to it working like it does on other images ?

Thanks
    I'm having the same problem with OpenATV v4.2 on my VU+ Zero and 13/11/14 version of AutoBouquets E2. Some of the configuration settings seem to get ignored. Does anyone have a fix for this on the OpenATV platform (other than just using ABM)? Does anyone know where the configuration settings are actually saved to?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chaser View Post
    I'm having the same problem with OpenATV v4.2 on my VU+ Zero and 13/11/14 version of AutoBouquets E2. Some of the configuration settings seem to get ignored. Does anyone have a fix for this on the OpenATV platform (other than just using ABM)? Does anyone know where the configuration settings are actually saved to?
    Firstly, apologies for replying to my earlier post, but I can't edit it any longer.

I've done a bit of digging, and found that the autobouquets_e2.sh file generates the configuration parameters that are passed to the main AutoBouquets application. It looks as if the saved customised configuration data should be passed to this file (in the form of $1 .. $18), but for some reason this isn't happening consistently. I've therefore gone in and manually updated this file to reflect my preferences, and this seems to have 'fixed' it for me. Specifically, I've commented out the Autobouquets E2 (defaults) section as follows:

Code:
    # Autobouquets E2 (default)
    # if [ "$1" = "None" ] || [ "$1" = "" ]; then
    #	DATA="4101"
    #	REGION="07"
    #	EXTRA="0"
    #	CUSTOM_SORT="0"
    #	NUMBERING="1"
    #	UPDATE="true"
    #	UPDATE_FLAG="1"
    #	PLACEHOLDER_FLAG="0"
    #	PARENTAL_CONTROL="1"
    #	DEFAULT_BOUQUETS="true"
    #	CUSTOM="0"
    #	FTA_ONLY="2"
    #	SCRIPTCHECKS="true"
    #	STYLE="0"; STY="  - -  "
    #	PICONLINK="1"
    #	PICONFOLDER="3"
    #	PICON_STYLE="0"
    # fi
    and replaced it with the following:

Code:
    	EXTRA="1"
    	CUSTOM_SORT="1"
    	NUMBERING="0"
    	UPDATE="true"
    	UPDATE_FLAG="1"
    	PLACEHOLDER_FLAG="1"
    	PARENTAL_CONTROL="0"
    	DEFAULT_BOUQUETS="true"
    	CUSTOM="1"
    	FTA_ONLY="2"
    	SCRIPTCHECKS="true"
    	STYLE="0"; STY="  - -  "
    	PICONLINK="1"
    	PICONFOLDER="3"
    	PICON_STYLE="0"
    Note that I've removed the conditional 'if' / 'fi' code, so these parameters are set unconditionally.

I hope this is useful to others that are using the OpenATV image, and will help the developer track down the specific issue.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chaser For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (03-01-15),twol (06-01-15),uscool (19-01-15)

Title
    Thanks
    I have enabled autopicon link option on my plugin & it has been working flawlessly with Rats picons, however the other day I have noted some of the picons are not showing up?My autopicon link is on the option of service name option & I have setup my bouquet for daily update.Any advice please?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mskhan01 View Post
    I have enabled autopicon link option on my plugin & it has been working flawlessly with Rats picons, however the other day I have noted some of the picons are not showing up?My autopicon link is on the option of service name option & I have setup my bouquet for daily update.Any advice please?
    I've noticed similar issues yesterday using picons by nephilim. When I checked the autobouquet log, I noticed that the log file hadn't been written to since approx 26/12. I've been away for a week, but my boxes were in standby and AutoBouquets should have updated daily. When I checked the picon folder I noticed that all the symlinks had disappeared for some reason. I deleted the whole folder, updated to the latest ViX 115 (I can't remember what version I was previously on) and manually re-ran the AutoBouquets plugin, and everything appears to be back to normal. I'll keep an eye on it over the next couple of days.

Title
    Thanks
    @MsKhan01
    If you are using "Sevice name" you need to have SNPs. I very much doubt you have these. eg "bbconehd.png". If you have "282E_xxxx.png", you should use the old way of doing things and select "symlink :Service ref"

Title
    Thanks
    Folks, I am an amateur at this stuff and starting out so please bear with me. This AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer appears to be something I definitely want to try on my Dreambox. I have downloaded the rar and FTP'ed the contents to the /tmp on the Dreambox. Is this the correct first step? when I run any of the there .ipk files I get errors. Sorry for the basic questions but I would appreciate a noddy guide on how to install on the DB. Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    @Shayfinn, you transfer the ipk to /tmp directory. You can then install by software managemenet of your image/by telnet.

Simplest command to use in telnet (Will install all ipks in there) is
    Code:
    opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Title
    Thanks
    The cause of the adult and gaming bouquets showing up at top was due to the unlinked bouqets modification in August 2014.

From Apollo 132, the unlinked bouquets menu has been added. It was added to the PLI images a few days ago. It is set to "no" by default on OpenVix images so users should not have to do anything. Other images may have this as yes and title will be slightly different.

Menu > Setup > System > Channel selection settings> Enable unlinked bouquets

Ideally, plugin needs adapting so that the unwanted bouquets are hidden and not just omitted from bouquets.tv/radio or even have a .del suffix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

johnnyboy147 (14-02-15),jonline (02-04-15)

Page 93 of 123 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast