Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 89 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1841

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Post a screenshot of your settings please.

You are referring to the entertainment bouquet and not local channels in first bouquet?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Post a screenshot of your settings please.

You are referring to the entertainment bouquet and not local channels in first bouquet?
    yes referring to the entertainment bouquet, i prefer to have HD first, as then when inserting channel number it goes to channel to that bouquet, and not in the one big list. reverted back to older autobouquet which works fine

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uscool View Post
    yes referring to the entertainment bouquet, i prefer to have HD first, as then when inserting channel number it goes to channel to that bouquet, and not in the one big list. reverted back to older autobouquet which works fine

Thanks
    If there is a problem, it should be fixed. Even if this means dumping the last version. I was waiting for feedback before uploading to other fora and would welcome feedback that leads to fixes if needed. The PLI feeds still have the August 2013 version.

I have fresh flashed my receiver and installed the latest version. I cannot recreate the issue you mention. Can you double check again please? Thanks.

Here are my settings. You can only select SD regions in the latest version. I suspect you have not got custom channel swap on. The default swap results in pictures attached as well as getting London Live for any region.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 27-09-14 at 02:01. Reason: Added version screenshot

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    If there is a problem, it should be fixed. Even if this means dumping the last version. I was waiting for feedback before uploading to other fora and would welcome feedback that leads to fixes if needed. The PLI feeds still have the August 2013 version.

I have fresh flashed my receiver and installed the latest version. I cannot recreate the issue you mention. Can you double check again please? Thanks.

Here are my settings. You can only select SD regions in the latest version. I suspect you have not got custom channel swap on. The default swap results in pictures attached as well as getting London Live for any region.
    I installed the ipk over the old version., setup as per your pics... And all works for me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (27-09-14)

Title
    Thanks

Hi, i do have custom swap enabled, i changed region to london sd and then it worked, i had it set to central midlands sd, so i think theres the problem

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Hi all

Obviously for my channels I use autobouguets 28.2 east by lraiZer now when I click on about it says my version is 20th octobee 2013
    But iv tried updating it via the plugin addon menu thing but it never seems to uodate it, it bringa the screen up and it says execution sucessfull etc
    But it doesnt actually change anything

Am I doing it correctly

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie2014 View Post
    Hi all

Obviously for my channels I use autobouguets 28.2 east by lraiZer now when I click on about it says my version is 20th octobee 2013
    But iv tried updating it via the plugin addon menu thing but it never seems to uodate it, it bringa the screen up and it says execution sucessfull etc
    But it doesnt actually change anything

Am I doing it correctly
    Which image are you using?

(Ipk is on post 1 too)

Title
    Thanks
    Which image are you using?

(Ipk is on post 1 too)
    im using blackhole as I like it .

when I first setup the box I don't think I downloaded an actual channel list to the box think I just used the autobouguets function for Granada SD

Title
    Thanks
    What happens if you try to install the ipk?

Title
    Thanks
    What happens if you try to install the ipk?
    iv not tried the IPK at the min as not sure how to do it

but when I go onto the vu+ solo2 plugin menu and try and download latest version of autobouguets 28.2 east by lraiZer vis that menu,

the screen comes up and says execution was successful but it doesn't seem to do anything or at least when I go into the autobouguets menu itself and click ABVOUT - it still says I have a 2013 version instead of the 2014 version I just downloaded

it wont be because im not doing a new 28.2 channel scan isit by any chance

Title
    Thanks
    You have to ftp it to /tmp/ directory. I can't remember the button sequence to install local extension on blackhole images. Blue then green?

Title
    Thanks
    You have to ftp it to /tmp/ directory. I can't remember the button sequence to install local extension on blackhole images. Blue then green?
    so whats the difference between autobouguet and channel scan?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie2014 View Post
    so whats the difference between autobouguet and channel scan?
    You've been using the October 2013 version. Surely you know what it does?

Title
    Thanks
    You've been using the October 2013 version. Surely you know what it does?
    im still learning as im new to all this stuff, im guessing autobouguets creates a list automatic of channels you want ( am I correct)

Title
    Thanks
    It gets the chanenl data off the satellite and places them in bouquets. It does not depend on satellite.xml having the correct frequencies. Does all this in 50 seconds or less.

Page 89 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast