Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new vu+ solo

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    is the incoming source external? or direct from local source

baz
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    sorry bud what do you mean?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    after testing all day i am still gettinga little glitching on some chans, now with one cable it wont recieve alot of channels. with the other cable they all come through but some can get glitchy now and then i wonder if its interference of some sort or the cable
    Try moving the tv straight to where the cables come in to the property, to remove the need of the boosters and the long extension cable... This should help to find out whether it's the boosters or cable length/interference...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You haven't got a cordless telephone running near the sat cable have you mate? They can throw certain channels out. If you have one, unplug it and see if it helps.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    ive unplugged the phone, its not cordless but ive done it anyway. see how it goes
    id need a shorter cable to test the box and tv near the socket on the wall, will see if i can source 1 from somewhere

sometimes i think my mobile phone is causing interference or its just a co-incidence that when it rings or alerts for txts n things it glitches, its wierd

Title
    Thanks
    I had a problem that looked like that. I have updated satellites.xml from satellites-xml.eu , re-booted and I let the box search for channels again, -I do not know why- but this solved the problem. Maybe it works for you too.
    Visiosat BIG Bisat / 3x inverto Ultra Quattro LNB /1x ALPS Quad / Astra 1,2,3 Hotbird / VUPLUS / 2xVUSOLO / Draytek Vigor2130n Gigabit router / Synology DS-109 NAS / Cat-6 cable

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123