Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Gotham HDv1.4 per VU+ Uno-Duo-Ultimo con Immagini BlackHole v1.7.4

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

Gotham HDv1.4 per VU+ Uno-Duo-Ultimo con Immagini BlackHole v1.7.4

Skin Gotham HDv1.4 per VU+ Uno-Duo-Ultimo con Immagini BlackHole v1.7.4

README PLEASE !!!

I have to make some details, the correct use of the skin and the image so as not to compromise the graphics by default, in case you have no such intention.

As you know, the prerogative of this image is in the possibility to manage different environments (which we call universes, as WILL of the team) work, with the names listed
    Chaos, Avalon and Ghost, in addition to the universe by default (the image in flash) called blackhole universe.

From what I read around, not everyone has clarified the concept that, for example, any object, (epg picon plugin or whatever) is installed in the universe 'black hole,
    is available by default to all universes connected to it (chaos avalon ghost).

For this reason, it should be explained that by installing the full Gotham 1.4 skin in the black hole universe, this will replace original bootlogo of all universes,
    no more have the original bootlogos representing the planets, they are replaced from the panels installed by Gotham skin.

For this reason, i decided to create different packages for each of the choices the user decides to make

pacchet full : mmkGothamHD1.4_full_bh.tgz
    Contains bootlogos, installing this package blackhole in the universe will not have the possibility to recover more bootlogos the original will be replaced by those present in the skin eXcort

pacchet Lite mmkGothamHD1.4_lite_bh.tgz
    Not contain the panels of bootlogos, can be safely installed in the blackhole universe, none of the default skin will be replaced or modified

Pachet bootlogos : mmk_gotham_1.4_bh174_bootlogos
    Install only the 4 panels to replace existing ones, the changes are final and original panels will not be restored (unless they proceed manually their replacement)

As soon as written, is valid ONLY if you work in the blackhole universe, and is also clear that is not contraindication if the universe
    Active is a chaos, avalon or ghost, because any change to one or more of these universes has no effect on the upper level.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (24-05-12)