Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shure E5c in-ear headphones, fully boxes and with many spares!

Title
    V.I.P Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry mate....They'll be on Sunday night if you're still interested

Title
    Thanks
    ok i have checked out the same headphones and what they have sold for on ebay in the last few months and they have all sold for exactly what your are asking so if you want to lose money to have ebay sell something for you that you have gotten sold for yourself right now that is your perogative, but would like to purchase these from you somehow or someway because you have the box and they seem very well cared for. I will be waiting sunday night for your next listing but if there is sum reason you dont want me to have them that i cant figure out just let me know as it would not be polite in my opinion to have me chasing these around if you have no intention to sell them to me. I respect your decision to list them on ebay for watever reason and i will hopefully be the winning bidder as what i am prepared to offer you is above even what the highest price has been paid for a used set on ebay. Ebay takes weeks to get funds i could pay you instantly, but enough badgering i will see ya Sunday. Thanks Sandman.

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    I can vouch for sandman, can I suggest that you make an upfront payment to sandman? or if you prefer make the payment to myself, and I will hold the payment on your behalf's??
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

4. The Following User Says Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

steelbox44 (08-06-12)

Title
    Thanks
    no problem! What he is asking works out to 125.00$ us and i am prepared to give him 160.00$ us if he will let me! How do i give him an upforont payment? If he will agree to it i will do it right now! I jus want the headphones cuz i cant find em anywhere so wateva i have to do to show you guys i jus want an honest transaction i will do it.thanks for your help

Title
    Thanks
    well, untill sandman responds, there is nothing I can do, and as is, I am just trying to help both of you, I am unsure if this is within the rules of this section, as I dont bother with trading, selling

but I can see both sides of the situation, and simply trying to help out, ie, acting as a ( hopefully ) trusted third party, but cant see a reason not to accept an upfront payment, so long as its non reversible, via a "gift" payment on paypal

it may be that my intervention is not welcome, and if so, that's the choice of the seller, I think it best for now, to wait for a response from sandman, and also, welcome to the forum

7. The Following User Says Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

steelbox44 (08-06-12)

Title
    Thanks
    i understand completely and i realy appreciate ur help. I have no problem paying upfront and i will even pay any extra shipping costs to the US. These are actualy an older model and to find them in the original box and owned by someone who took care of them has been an impossible feat for me. I dont wanna piss him off by being a pest so i he doesnt wanna sell em to me with an upfront payment i guess ill just leave it alone, but thank you for you help i realy do appreciate it!

Title
    Thanks
    I have checked you out on e-bay, seems that you are a right electronic buff

as posted earlier, please leave this now, until Sandman has responded

Title
    Thanks
    I realy dont trust people myself but i will go out on a limb here and send a GIFT payment upfront. You guys seem like a pretty trustworthy bunch and anyone who would actualy go out of their way just to help me is ok in my book so i would send it to you if that is how it has to be. Once again i know this is entirely up to Sandman but thanks again for helping out!

Title
    Thanks
    please do nothing until Sandman has replied, if the thread gets to long, Sandman may opt out all together,

its just that buying selling to a new member does carry risk, its nothing to do with your personal honesty, so relax,

Title
    Thanks
    well i dont see them on ebay either, i guess ill just forget it! Thanks anyway Sandman.

Title
    V.I.P Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    steelbox,

Apologies for not getting back sooner...the real world caught up with me and I've been unable to get online for a few days...

I'm looking £100 delivered to the UK and its a further £11 (£111 total) for me to send them recorded to NJ so if you're happy with that, drop me a PM and I'll send you the details!

I can't see you being disappointed...they've been really lightly used and I'm only selling as I've upgraded to red 535's!

Title
    Thanks
    ok great can ya give me 2 days as i have to run back to the bank now and i have to work late tomm and thursday but i will definitely make it there on Friday and i will send you the money right away. Mayby i can get there tomm i will try my best. Thanks again Sandman

Title
    Thanks
    Ok Sandman im ready, jus give me the info to complete payment and i will send you the funds immediately. Thanks again Sandman

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Sandman, I wanted to find out if you sold your E5C's to the chap in NJ. I'm a fan of Shure's in ears ranging from the E3c's to my current SE535s. That said, I've never found a sound close to the E5c's. What happened? I caught them in the car door and smashed the housing on the right side completely. The cost to repair was equal to that of a new pair so I never bothered. The SE 530s and more recent 535s are both excellent (I've had both) but neither have the low end range of the E5c. They're discontinued everywhere in the UK and only came across your post on here on a Google search.

Sorry for the life story. Just wanted to find out if they got sold or not.

Cheers
    R.

Title
    Thanks
    i doubt they were sold

but sandman is,nt that frequent here, or at least as far as i no, you might do best by sending him a private message

and welcome to the forum...even if its only for the sound system

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast