Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shure E5c in-ear headphones, fully boxes and with many spares!

Title
    V.I.P Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Shure E5c in-ear headphones, fully boxes and with many spares!

Up for sale my lightly used Shure E5c in-ear headphones!

Owned from new and I'd say used for about 100 hours...I only ever used them on flights or the odd time when out walking the dog!

They come fully boxed with 11 pair of different (unused!) earplug sleeves so you'll have plenty of spares and should get a decent fit!

No issues, they've been well looked after and always stored in the hardshell case!

Looking for £100 delivered, no offers!

Title
    Thanks
    Hey if you still have these i will definitly take them off your hands.

Title
    Thanks
    I know this is my first post but i am serious and i will not waste you time.

Title
    V.I.P Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steelbox44 View Post
    I know this is my first post but i am serious and i will not waste you time.
    Hi steelbox44,

yes..still for sale! I haven't had a minute recently to get them listed anywhere else!!

Whereabouts are you?

Title
    Thanks
    Great, im all the way on the east coast. Im located in long island New York, but i have no problem paying a couple extra bux shipping. If you use pay pal you can send me an invoice and i will pay you today as i dont know the exact conversion ratio from US Dollars, but pay pal would take care of that. Lemme what ya want to do im open to anything. Thanks Sandman, iv been looking for these for quite some time, you made my day!

Title
    Thanks
    if ya need my email its djbroker@msn.com thanks so much Sandman!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    if ya need my email its djbroker@msn.com thanks so much Sandman!
    as per the trading rules please keep all communications within this thread until such a time as the sale is agreed.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    ok no problem

9. The Following User Says Thank You to steelbox44 For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (07-06-12)

Title
    Thanks
    ok no problem

Title
    Thanks
    Where are you located?

Title
    V.I.P Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Great, im all the way on the east coast. Im located in long island New York, but i have no problem paying a couple extra bux shipping. If you use pay pal you can send me an invoice and i will pay you today as i dont know the exact conversion ratio from US Dollars, but pay pal would take care of that. Lemme what ya want to do im open to anything. Thanks Sandman, iv been looking for these for quite some time, you made my day!
    Sorry steelbox44...I'd rather not send them to the US...not with you being a new member! (I'm in the UK)

I see you're on eBay, I'll be listing these this weekend so if you want to bid there at least you get a bit of protection as well!

How many pairs of earphones do you need?

Title
    Thanks
    Pleaee dont do this to me, i took of work early to put the money in my account and have been thinkin about these all day. I bought the se215s two weeks ago and am not happy i realy realy want the E5Cs! If i won them on ebay i you wuold still have to ship them to the US anyway so that doesnt make any sense! Please i will pay you right away, if you want more or something and that is the reason just let me know. Yes this is my first trade on this forum but i am a BIG audio and electronics enthusiast and this is how i establish myself on this forum. Please reconsider as i assure you they could not go to a more appreciative person and i and i realy would love a chance to prove myself and get my favorite headphones at a price i can actualy afford. I just wan one please reconsider, Thank you Kirk.

Title
    Thanks
    If you have seen me on Ebay then you can see that will be a good person to deal with. If you will please sellme these then i will be selling my SE215s right away. I also put a small bid on a pair of s2s i saw because i couldnt find any S5s! I used to DJ all over Manhattan in th late 90's and i have thousands of records and i couldnt wait to hear my old vinyl collection on these earphones. Im big into all electronics, that is my passion. I especialy am into RC Helicopters and audio equipment, my surround soud and anything that ticks. Im an electrician by trade and when i found this forum along with these headphones i wus realy happy. I realy hope you dont make me bid with the sharks on ebay for these because they could not possibly go to someone that would appreciate them as much as i do. If money is the problem please just let me know.Thanks again Sandman.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for your time

Title
    Thanks
    i dont understand why you asked me how many pairs of earphones do i need?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast