Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Losing signal on sky1 hd and rest from same transponder when going via feed via motor

Title
    Thanks

Losing signal on sky1 hd and rest from same transponder when going via feed via motor

Hi all I've been having problems with my setup for a while I've been having problems with signal with s*y1 hd and the rest from the same transponder when going via the motor dish the other feed coming from the lnb is fine we have changed the cable checked the lnb all is ok all channels are great on feed 2 but going via the technomate 2600 the signal drops on most channels could this be a fault with the motor or the turner in input 1 on the vu duo any help would be great to solve this

Title
    Thanks
    iv got the same problem on watch HD the signal drops out. but also on some other satelites like hotbird. iv just reflashed with the latest version of VIX but forgot to copy the tuner settings. so cant get half the channels

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ipswich208 View Post
    Hi all I've been having problems with my setup for a while I've been having problems with signal with s*y1 hd and the rest from the same transponder when going via the motor dish the other feed coming from the lnb is fine we have changed the cable checked the lnb all is ok all channels are great on feed 2 but going via the technomate 2600 the signal drops on most channels could this be a fault with the motor or the turner in input 1 on the vu duo any help would be great to solve this
    have you gone into the tuner setup and and selected the appropiate tuner for each device?

only you dont mention how you've got it set up.

regards: canthjackit

Title
    Thanks
    Hi got both set up as the same set on usals all the channels going via motor are effected but the s*u2 hd and the rest from same transponder don't work on the other turner going straight to lnb all work great no problems

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    If the feed that bypasses the motor and goes direct to the box from the LNB is working fine then yes it does look like a fault with the motor.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    I also get very pixelated issues on Sly1 HD. No other channels though.

Very strange.