Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest message from Boxer 26.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    i used to have a 9000
    it wasnt very good

Title
    Thanks
    My spiderbox is now16 months old and still working and sure feel I have had my moneys worth, but 1st the channels were not that stable, they may go off for a week then all of a sudden start working.

The spiderbox forum operation was crap ( the members we helpfull) if you run spiderbox down banned, if you mention the police raid on a satellite shop in kilburn banned.

There are another 2 receivers with gifts just as good that have been going for about 2 years.

Now we no why the spider forum required the box serial numbers, was it to switch the gift off.

Title
    Thanks
    thanks for all your hard work in past times might seem it wasnt appreciated , i ensure you it was, regards jcjohn.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jcjohn For This Useful Post:

chris-k (11-01-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post

i think most people buy these spiderboxes cos they give them access to channels. kinda like payserving. im suprised that this site actually has a spiderbox section due to this.
    I got a 9000hd for my dad as with dvb-t as it makes a decent combi box for free channels (irl - dvb-t and freesat dvb-s2) as he only has dongle internet at it's location, think it might have come with a gift but never bothered trying it out. That said I have given it a share from my own vu+ now that the internet has improved.
    Any box can be used with a pay server so poor logic there. I obviously prefer my duo but there's a place for them I think. With anything less than enigma 2 I feel you're opening yourself up to compromise but then the price of cheap boxes reflects this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    p4 - Ubuntu 10.04 server, 2.2ghz Vostro 1500 - Ubuntu 10.10
    spiderbox 9000, vu+ duo vix , vu+ duo blackhole
    samsung galaxy - android 2.1, archos 101 - android 2.2

Title
    Thanks

more than happy.

[QUOTE really happy thanks with me spiderbox...love the ethernet service, get all that i want to watch...
    Boxer26

cheers good workI have tried my utmost over the last few years to keep etherner service for as many spiderbox owners as possible.
    It was hard work, and apart from a few reasonable people whose support is much appreciated, and you know who you are (Thank you) I have received nothing but complaints and abuse whenever anything goes wrong,
    OK some of you lost ethernet service after a year or two.. well that's tough. You were never supposed to have more than 12 months anyway.
    Then I'm told I acted with lack of courtesy by not informing the users whose boxes were going to expire.. tough again.

Other users take note:
    I WILL TAKE NO MORE STEPS TO PROLONG THE SERVICE FOR ANYONE.
    STARTING ONE MONTH FROM NOW, MORE BOXES WILL BE DISCONNECTED MONTH BY MONTH UNTIL NOBODY RECEIVES MORE THAN 12 MONTHS FREE SERVICE.

Spider team[/QUOTE][QUOTE really happy thanks with me spiderbox...love the ethernet service, get all that i want to watch... cheers good work.

Boxer26

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12