Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest message from Boxer 26.

Title
    Thanks

Latest message from Boxer 26.

Update sick of it all

Boxer26

I have tried my utmost over the last few years to keep etherner service for as many spiderbox owners as possible.
    It was hard work, and apart from a few reasonable people whose support is much appreciated, and you know who you are (Thank you) I have received nothing but complaints and abuse whenever anything goes wrong,
    OK some of you lost ethernet service after a year or two.. well that's tough. You were never supposed to have more than 12 months anyway.
    Then I'm told I acted with lack of courtesy by not informing the users whose boxes were going to expire.. tough again.

Other users take note:
    I WILL TAKE NO MORE STEPS TO PROLONG THE SERVICE FOR ANYONE.
    STARTING ONE MONTH FROM NOW, MORE BOXES WILL BE DISCONNECTED MONTH BY MONTH UNTIL NOBODY RECEIVES MORE THAN 12 MONTHS FREE SERVICE.

Spider team

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    well if thats what he actually said then the spiderbox will wither and die.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Is ethernet completely killed, or just the 'gift'?

Sent with Tapatalk
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pooface For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (02-12-11)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Its just the gift thats been killed.

The moaners should read the dictionary to see what the word 'gift' actually means. Its was always documented around the web that the gift would only last one year anyway and would never be guaranteed. After all how can anyone reasonably feel that a gift should be guaranteed and last for ever??

Suppose these moaners will have to go and buy a legit sub now
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

Donnie (02-12-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    right it was said from beginning that it includes 12 month gift,,,,as a bonus those who bought the box at start have had 24 month´s thats what i call a bonus.
    and the box is a good one even without the gift....

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post

i hope they do wither and die.

Title
    Thanks
    To be fair the people who bought their box in the beginning paid extra for the so-called 'gift' as the receiver was also sold without it. It was only later that the 'gift' was included in the price. And if you have to pay for something it certainly is not a gift as is defined in a dictionary, so people should have the right to 'moan'.

Okay it lasted (much) longer than 12 months for early buyers, but on the other hand it has never been anywhere near reliable or stable.

I bought mine about 18 months ago and also just got cut off. But I haven't used it on a regular basis since I bought my VU+ Duo 6 months ago (running VIX of course) and won't be replacing it with a new spiderbox either.
    VU+ Ultimo with 2Tb HDD and VU+ Duo with 2Tb HDD running latest Vix image
    Spiderbox 9000HD
    Technomate 5400 USB Super

Title
    Thanks

why they DIE....!?
    Haw Box Can Die when is Woking well.
    CCcam Client
    Newcad Client

without Nominating THE BEST OPTION .....NEWCAMD SERVER....

With this Theory....
    When we buy other boxes are they ready DEAD Because they have no channels !?

Any box you buy even the best Machine Linux like Vuplus Dreambox or others you have to add this Options over c/s to get channels ,No think is fro Free.. You need to go in C/s route same like Spiderbox,this is the truth.. Yes...what is the diffidence between two NOW..( talking about channels )...After we have to get in consideration Linux for people hobby they know more like Linux system FTP -TELNET and others and not for for people do not even know haw to use the computer ! But Spiderbox is simple try to pass in that route only through Remote control...

If we are going to compare Spiderbox with other boxes for sample Technomate ,Blade,or many others non Linux .. is HUG difference....
    Technomate or Blade or other boxes can have CCcam Necamd CLIENT ....but they are all Slaves....on C/s ..
    But Spiderbox HD has Newcamd SERVER is the BOSS of it self, what mean can enter in go C/s route HOBBY.... because They can share their own Cards and can Receive too.....think can no happens to other non Linux boxes i nominate.

This is real Hobby Box...

SHARE YOUR OWN CARD and RECEIVER HIS OWN CARD...mean PEAR to PEAR

not with all mess today...get lines from every where chit with OSCAM and Sell to other people.....

For that SPIDERBOX did not die ,actually Send the hobby BACK where should BE.. just by Remote control.

12months Gift is By Their party software not from Sponsor or Seller ,is jutost gave the time to new Entry Members coming from different route to learn more.

If people do not Use their Mind and forums to learn its not the Spiderbox FAULT...

What I can say is They have the BEST NON LINUX MACHINE on MARKET ...after 12-24 months HOLIDAY ( Gift ) is time to work and Learn for some Members haw to use their Machine...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gogoli For This Useful Post:

chris-k (02-12-11),Sicilian (03-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    ^ are you from alsat? lol
    i only ask as thats the kind of durge they'd come out with.

i think most people buy these spiderboxes cos they give them access to channels. kinda like payserving. im suprised that this site actually has a spiderbox section due to this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rossi2000 For This Useful Post:

afc007 (02-12-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post

i think most people buy these spiderboxes cos they give them access to channels. kinda like payserving. im suprised that this site actually has a spiderbox section due to this.
    ok so was it not told from beginning it should last 12 months???

Title
    Thanks
    then you have every right to complain as you bought the box that gives you freee access to a server.
    i doubt youd of bought the box otherwise.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have a spider 9000 HD, bought second hand without gift. Best box I have apart from my VU Duo. Think they wont die out cos the gift is finished but maybe their owners will begin to find out what else their machines are capable of.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomthebomb1968 For This Useful Post:

chris-k (03-12-11),Mr. Mister (03-12-11),Sicilian (03-12-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    tbh i think the boxes as stand alonr are good boxes i have had a spiderbox 5000SD which is never used on gifts and even the new owner dont use it on gifts and now i have an eagle and even that i dont use on gifts

as said above as long as it works in CCcam and NewcamD then the box is still good to go
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silverfox0786 For This Useful Post:

chris-k (03-12-11),Mr. Mister (03-12-11)

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    then you have every right to complain as you bought the box that gives you freee access to a server.
    i doubt youd of bought the box otherwise.
    you dont have the right to complain..

when the boxes were bought.. You got a 12 month gift..

And some users got a 2 year gift..

What would you have to moan about.. ??

Then again.. there are always knobs out there who use and abuse other peoples generosity.. !!!!!!!!!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Mister For This Useful Post:

chris-k (03-12-11),cwebb66 (27-11-13),Sicilian (03-12-11)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    i hope they do wither and die.
    I dont, they aint bad receivers, with or without the gift. People should take the gift as it says a gift!

What users do is upto them. They can still be used as client and some as server which we wont get into detail about here, but please dont come on here just to slag off a receiver if you dont actually own one!
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

chris-k (03-12-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast