Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Multi dish setup

Title
    Thanks

Multi dish setup

Ok i looks like iam keeping the Gibertini dish and my new channel master 1.8,my question is can i run both dishes on my et 9000.Tuner A would be the cm 1.8 with a 36 volt vbox and tuner B would be the Gibertini with a diseq motor it it possible to run both at the same time.I would be using the smaller dish for 8w to 30w and th cm 1.8 from 7w to 42 e this is because of the position of the 1.8 in the garden,would it be best to use diseq 1.2 in the tuner setup for both tuners and is the vbox compatible with diseq 1.2 thanks

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    oh wooow

the tuners will run 2 motors, tuner A one, tuner B the other

but cant think of a way for a single tuner to run both

but thats one mother of a dish

V box set up, you need to set the tuner running that dish to 1.2 but not to use USALs, i would set the V box up like this

1 west = pos 1
    19 east = 19
    28 east = 28
    and so on

on the unit
    set all sats to lnb 1 on the required tuner
    use advanced on tuner setting
    use USALs for this sat NO
    and insert the setting for the listed sat
    so on your tuner settings
    19 east = 019
    ans so on

baz
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for your help on this baz I've got both dishes up and running now early results are promising, on 26 e I've gone 75% to 90% on the mbc channels and now i can watch foxmovies all the time. I can now lock in ad sports hd 1-8 @ 44%. 0.8w has improved from 58% on canal+ first hd to 70%,viasat on 4.8e has gone from 77% to 90%, i will need some more adjustment but its very good gore a start .