Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: OpenWebif bugs with timers

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes

Thread: OpenWebif bugs with timers

Title
    Thanks

OpenWebif bugs with timers

With OpenVix 6.2.009 running in my Ultimo4K, I have found two problems with the OpenWebif browser interface:
    I can't see the timers list when trying to select Main/Timers from the left side.
    And when I select Main/Television and EPG and click some program, the "Add a timer" icon doesn't work.
    I normally have the user interface language set to Finnish, but changed now to English to check that it didn't help.
    I use the classic interface in OpenWebif.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 3,265 Posts
    There is a limit in your web browser how much data it can handle. If you use the dev tools in the browser you will see the exception when trying to use "add timer". This will probably be due to a huge number of services in your bouquets.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    There is a limit in your web browser how much data it can handle. If you use the dev tools in the browser you will see the exception when trying to use "add timer". This will probably be due to a huge number of services in your bouquets.
    Adding timer fails with a bouquet containing 9 tv channels, which I don't consider a huge number.
    I turned on the error console in the browser and it didn't show anything.
    Neither did it show anything when I tried to view the timers.

Title
    Thanks
    Just to add to the discussion with the timers and as per the discussion about the issue on Github. I have 116 services and the call to /api/getallservices?renameserviceforxmbc=1&exclude=last scanned,vod,program returns immediately, browser or HTTP client.

However, when attempting to create a timer from the UI or any HTTP client the call fails with a 500 internal error.

Request:
    Code:
    GET /api/timeraddbyeventid?sRef=1%3A0%3A19%3A13F2%3A7F2%3A2%3A11A0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A&eventid=660&_=1662307436151 HTTP/1.1
    Host: 192.168.1.22
    Connection: close
    User-Agent: Paw/3.4.0 (Macintosh; OS X/12.5.1) GCDHTTPRequest
    Response:
    Code:
    HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
    Server: TwistedWeb/22.2.0
    Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 16:06:46 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html
    Content-Length: 95
    Set-Cookie: TWISTED_SESSION=dd17d9e19e195c808c881a6e0bdb65b8fa468756a052a71da896769db6c05613; Path=/

<html><head><title>Processing Failed</title></head><body><b>Processing Failed</b></body></html>

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jukkal2 View Post
    Adding timer fails with a bouquet containing 9 tv channels, which I don't consider a huge number.
    I turned on the error console in the browser and it didn't show anything.
    Neither did it show anything when I tried to view the timers.
    Have you checked the exception in the web browser?

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tweezer View Post
    Just to add to the discussion with the timers and as per the discussion about the issue on Github. I have 116 services and the call to /api/getallservices?renameserviceforxmbc=1&exclude=last scanned,vod,program returns immediately, browser or HTTP client.

However, when attempting to create a timer from the UI or any HTTP client the call fails with a 500 internal error.

Request:
    Code:
    GET /api/timeraddbyeventid?sRef=1%3A0%3A19%3A13F2%3A7F2%3A2%3A11A0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A&eventid=660&_=1662307436151 HTTP/1.1
    Host: 192.168.1.22
    User-Agent: Paw/3.4.0 (Macintosh; OS X/12.5.1) GCDHTTPRequest
    Response:
    Code:
    HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
    Server: TwistedWeb/22.2.0
    Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 16:06:46 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html
    Content-Length: 95
    Set-Cookie: TWISTED_SESSION=dd17d9e19e195c808c881a6e0bdb65b8fa468756a052a71da896769db6c05613; Path=/

<html><head><title>Processing Failed</title></head><body><b>Processing Failed</b></body></html>
    We are not the maintainers of this plugin. Please report on the github repo.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Have you checked the exception in the web browser?
    Can't see any exception in the browser when I click the "Add timer" icon. Like I wrote, even the error console doesn't show anything.
    But now that I turned the error console on and clicked another day in the epg, it shows some occurrences of "Warning: Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element 'webkit-scrollbar-track'. Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.", apparently it doesn't like "::~webkit-scrollbar-thumb { backtround: #6784b3: }" but that shows as warning, not an error or exception.

I tried also on another computer and got "Warning: Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/", "Source file: https://ultimo/js/jquery.min.js Line: 4"
    Last edited by jukkal2; 04-09-22 at 21:33.

Title
    Thanks
    I tried flashing the box, restoring settings. That didn't help.
    However, I just noticed that if I click a tv program, then the "edit timer" icon, the gearwheel, instead of "add timer", I can add a timer that way.
    (Another note: If I grab the title bar of the dialog that opens after clicking a program, I can still drag it further up after my mouse has gone above the browser window, so the title bar of the dialog gets hidden, and if I release the mouse at that point, I can't drag it back or close it because the title bar is hidden.. have to refresh the view to close the dialog.)
    Last edited by jukkal2; 13-09-22 at 14:45.

Title
    Thanks
    Today I noticed there was an update available and updated to 6.2.010.
    That fixed both problems.