Can someone confirm if Plex is running well for them on Kodi?
I've tried it myself but the stream is very blocky and pretty much unwatchable.
Sound seems to be always downgraded to Stereo even when pass-through is enabled.
I'm running it locally with no transcoding.
DreamPlex runs fine but the interface is a little dated.
solved.
you should open the Inputstream Helper addon (opening the addon will actually open its settings page), where you should enable the option called "Disable".
This approach does not work for me, I just tested it yesterday. I guess Netflix requires Inputstream Helper to be enabled.
Until Inputstream Helper is fixed to work with recent widevine released you will need is to get an older version of the libwidevinecdm.so for your system.
I did make a backup of mine (used in my OpenVix 5.4 / Zgemma H9 tuner) and will host the file on my gmail drive for a limited period, until someone can find a more permanent solution.
Link to working libwidevinecdm.so
Find your .kodi/cdm folder and replace the libwidevinecdm.so with the one from the link above. It should work for the Zgemma and probably more devices with linux-arm.
In case you face problems with logging in to netflix, look here: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix#login-with-authentication-key
You will find another link down at that page, look for "How to Login with Authentication key - wiki"
That link will also provide you a direct download link for the NFAuthentation tool that you will need for the alternative way to login.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.