looking for advice on lnb adaptor type to get for https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/universal-and-unicable-lnb/gt-sat-gt-s2dcss24-unicable-lnb-2-legacy this is current lnb holder https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/9792365222/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
also here is picture of current lnb


At the moment I have sky box in living room and zgemma h9 combo in bedroom both running off seperate feeds from sky quad lnb.
I am going to purchase zgemma h7s with GT-S2DCSS24 and GT-Sat GT-SP21 2 Way Satellite Splitter 5-2400MHz DC Pass Suitable for Unicable. feed the h7s from unicable lnb to splitter and sky box from lecacy connection on unicable lnb.
I also have WOS 97cm motorsced dish kit with technomate gold single lnb I purchased last march still to get that put up
but will eventually be also including that in the system.
will i need to eventually purchase a GT-Sat GTPI1 Unicable / Universal LNB Power Inserter for the motorised dish ?
also here is picture of current lnb


At the moment I have sky box in living room and zgemma h9 combo in bedroom both running off seperate feeds from sky quad lnb.
I am going to purchase zgemma h7s with GT-S2DCSS24 and GT-Sat GT-SP21 2 Way Satellite Splitter 5-2400MHz DC Pass Suitable for Unicable. feed the h7s from unicable lnb to splitter and sky box from lecacy connection on unicable lnb.
I also have WOS 97cm motorsced dish kit with technomate gold single lnb I purchased last march still to get that put up
will i need to eventually purchase a GT-Sat GTPI1 Unicable / Universal LNB Power Inserter for the motorised dish ?
Last edited:
