Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VPS geht nicht

I'd tried that, but the timer(s) created just had Enable VPS=Yes (which could then be changed to safe-mode, but that's too late).
It used to function how I described
It should have been a 3 stage switch for consistency as per the timers

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk
 
.... I should have looked in the vps.xml file, maybe that sets safe mode as expected, but it's too late now, I'm back to a standard image.
 
I've been testing it in the release version (5.4.007). If the soaps don't get recorded properly I won't be getting upset.
 
I think safe or not is the next line in the autotimer - control recording completely by service
Correct.
This controls the value of vps_overwrite, which is the variable used for safe mode. (If vps is off it is ignored).
 
Hmmm....it seems that my work here may be done.

I only originally looked because a crash mentioned a feature I'd added (3 years ago?).
That was a failure by the plugin to pass on parameters in an agnostic/generic way.
Now fixed.

Then there was a problem with a recently changed API in Vix that was silently trapped by a try/except clause to do nothing - not even mention the problem.
Fixed (although, to be fair, it still wouldn't report failures).

Then it was found that the same API change had resulted in a third piece of code never being reached at all.
Also fixed.

From what I gather the settings for VPS now work as intended?
 
Hmmm....it seems that my work here may be done.

I only originally looked because a crash mentioned a feature I'd added (3 years ago?).
That was a failure by the plugin to pass on parameters in an agnostic/generic way.
Now fixed.

Then there was a problem with a recently changed API in Vix that was silently trapped by a try/except clause to do nothing - not even mention the problem.
Fixed (although, to be fair, it still wouldn't report failures).

Then it was found that the same API change had resulted in a third piece of code never being reached at all.
Also fixed.

From what I gather the settings for VPS now work as intended?
Thank you for your excellent work, I'm very happy the VPS is back

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top