Hi,

I'd like to gather experiences of current Duo 2 owners.

I'm an Ultimo owner and would like to gauge how the new box is being received in the community, and whether the upgrade is justified.

I've read up on all the reviews out there, and am about ready to take the plunge.

Can I ask first how people are finding the HD transcoding ability of the new Duo 2. Is it also usable for recorded HD material? Can it stream the HD material to Android, as well as Apple devices? Any experiences would be appreciated.

How are the new LCD/VFD screens in use? I see that several people have designed their own layouts. There are reports of the VFD being blurry. Do you find this the case?

Any other major issues. I understand that there is a problem transcoding the current channel, but that won't cause me to many sleepless nights.

What is the new style remote like? Do you prefer the old style or does the new remote work well for you? I ditched my Ultimo remote as it was terrible.

I'd like to purchase a 4Tb Drive. Looking at various threads, there appear to be a few drives that are compatible. Can you post what drive you are using, and any issues encountered?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Lee