Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: PredMaker Version 2.6

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

PredMaker Version 2.6

PredMaker Version 2.6 - TechSat Team
    ================================= =

PredMaker Version 2.6 - TechSat Team
    ===============================
    This program auto update your preda(tor/saur) firmware
    for cam Dragon, T-Rex and T-Rex Super Module.

Usage:
    1) Select the desired language. (*)
    2) Select any additional caid for the correct operation of the subscription card. (*)
    3) Select the file. Dra you want to upgrade.
    4) Click on the button corresponding to your system and wait for the end of processing.
    5) Check the log file for transactions conducted by the tool.
    6) Upload files dra on cam through CAS or loader card.

* This information will be recorded for subsequent use of the tool.
    ** The firmware will be recorded only caid really necessary for the operation of the keys extracted, as well as those specially selected.
    So if you do not have any subscription card do not need to select any additional caid.
    The program will tell if the number of caid exceeds 16, a higher number must be managed from your receiver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo programma aggiorna automaticamente il tuo preda(tor/saur) firmware
    per cam Dragon, T-Rex e T-Rex Super Module.

Istruzioni per l'uso:
    1) Seleziona la lingua desiderata. (*)
    2) Seleziona gli eventuali caid aggiuntivi per consentire il corretto funzionamento dell'abbonamento. (*)
    3) Seleziona il file .dra che si desidera aggiornare.
    4) Cliccare sul bottone corrispondente al tuo impianto ed attendi il temine dell'elaborazione.
    5) Verifica nel file di log le operazioni svolte dal tool.
    6) Carica il file dra sulla cam tramite CAS o loader card.

* Queste informazioni verranno registrate per i successivi utilizzi del tool.
    ** Nel firmware verranno registrati Solo i caid realmente necessari per il funzionamento delle keys estratte, oltre a quelli espressamente selezionati.
    Quindi se non possiedi alcuna card di abbonamento non è necessario selezionare alcun caid aggiuntivo.
    Il programma avvertirà se il numero dei caid è superiore a 16, un numero superiore deve essere gestito dal tuo decoder.

What's news in 2.6 version?
    -------------------------------------
    ° Fixed a problem on Windows XP.

TechSat TEAM
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

doddmazz (22-07-11),satenicu (20-01-14)