Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Install CCcam/MGCamd & other softcam's on ALL ViX supported Enigma 2 Receivers

ESM
    I today did another Vu of a neighbour and there the same problem with the cccam 2.2.1 file that is on the server: it installs but does not turn up in the softcam section. First I had to install again another cam but then still no 2.2.1, he now has 2.1.4 because that one did turn up. I find it all kind of strange.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    im so suprised this is happening as loads of use cccam 2.2.1 file from the link in this post over and over again, I must have used it about 20 times lol and has never failed me once. I use Firefox 5 as my browser and flashfxp as my ftp and has never failed me once
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

ESM
    I don't understand it either, but it does.

For the fun of it (sick ) I will install VIX all over again om ny Vu, with the cccam as first to install afterwards.
    Last edited by ESM; 13-06-11 at 17:56.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    try another browser, maybe the ipk is gettin corrupt during download ... i know its a long shot but i guess there not much else you can try but give it a go, use a different browser, download the file and transfer and install again see if that makes any difference
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Title
    Thanks
    Does anyone else have the same problem as me with Mgcamd not restarting after standby? I also after restart it if I watch a FTA channel for a long period of time and then switch to a paid channel. It's doing my head in CCCam works fine but this Mgcamd doesn't.

I'm using Mgcamd 1.35a and is working fine apart from the restart issue...can anyone help?

Thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks......

Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    Use this one enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd.1.35a_1.0-r3_mipsel.ipk from the link in post below

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...iX-Team-images
    VU+ Duo "Limited Edition" 1TB, (BlackHole 1.7.8), Harmony One remote.
    Clarke-Tech ET9000 (OpenViX 3.0.204), SpiderBox 9000HD, TM1500CI+

8. The Following User Says Thank You to easy For This Useful Post:

bassethound (14-06-11)

Title
    Thanks
    I am totally new to all this, but have been forced to reinstall VIX on my ET9000.
    The setup use MGcamd and I have updated the image to 2.2 and successfully innstalled enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd.1.35a_1.0-r3_mipsel.ipk
    I am also using my old newcamd.list in the right folder.

The problem is that I don't have a MG_cfg file to use!

Please advise how to get one, either where to download it or make one.
    If I need to make one, I would be glad for an easy step-by-step guide

Title
    Thanks
    Ok just loaded latest VIX image and now trying to load CCcam.

Problem being when i open DCC i don't seem to have a /tmp folder?

How do i get around this please?

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    With DCC right click and add a new folder and name it tmp, its that easy
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    With DCC right click and add a new folder and name it tmp, its that easy
    Donnie just as i thought, but it just doesn't appear there. even tried making a folder tmp on desktop
    and FTP it.

Get cant create dictonary tmp.

This is now doing me head in.

Thanks for reply mate

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    Try using a different ftp prog, I use winscp which you can find for free.
    It will show any hidden directories.
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

Title
    Thanks
    Think im getting somewhere lol
    Got there in end, had a folder in there that wouldn't let me add tmp
    folder, deleted it and then it was fine.

All up and running now thanks
    Last edited by thfccambs; 14-07-11 at 21:24.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    The tmp folder is a symlink to /var/volatile/tmp

Sent with Tapatalk
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry entered in error
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast