Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: WWE Wrestlemania 26

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

WWE Wrestlemania 26

Anyone know of any feeds FTA for this?

Please......... ;D

oops...
    Setup: Vu+ Duo, Orbital 90cm Dish, Technomate TM2600 Motor, Inverto twin LNB

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

Re: WWE Wrestlemania 26

Come on? No one have any feeds? or know of any?

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found HERE

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

I have something....Source is another forum. As they say...Share the knowledge.

Details below.

Channel Name:Sport ro
    Provider: Digi TV
    Channel Data:12527 H,27500,3/4
    Typ:4.2.0-encrypte{Nagravision2/3}
    Sat Name:Intelsat 10-02
    Pos:1 W
    Date:28/29.03.2010
    Time:01:30 E.E.T.

Focussat-Thor 0.8W
    12476 H,28000,5/6-Conax{V-1042,A-1040}

Digi Tv-Intelsat 1W
    12527 H,27500,3/4-Nagravision 2/3{V-555,A-556}

Dolce Tv-Hellas Sat-39 E{V-218,A-318}
    12565 V,30000,7/8-VidioGuard/BulCrypt

Pro TV-Sirius 4.8E
    12284 V,27500,3/4-Conax{V-1560,A-1520}
    12149 H,27500,3/4-Conax,Viacces 2.5/2.6{V-901,A-902}

Boom Tv-Amos 2-4W
    10924 H,27500,7/8-Conax/VideoGuard{V-2015,A-2515}

I hope someone finds the feeds... i will give it a bash too.

D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found HERE

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks

Sport.ro was the one I had also seen mentioned somewhere... Think the feed is often on 12.5 West these days but not normally in the clear but being Westlemania there is more chance of finding other feeds as well...

The ones you've listed Bob do you know if all these are showing it live or are some repeats tomorrow?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

Sorry for lates response...they did actually show it live on sport.ro at 1W.

D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found HERE

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks

Yep had it on but only lasted as long as the first match for the day caught up with me ZZZzzzz. Just downloading the torrent now ;D

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

lol....

i watched the first fight and then was falling a sleep. Did record it though

Will watch it when i get home.

D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found HERE