Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning to three dishonest customers!

Title
    Forum Sponsor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 473 Posts

Exclamation Warning to three dishonest customers!

In the last month we have received three chargebacks from three dishonest customers and have decided to post the details here as we know these customer's frequent this forum.

Chargeback 1. Mr Richard William order 2x Clarke-Tech ET-9000 on 07-03-11. Luckely we felt that something was wrong with this order and recalled the parcel. We then asked Mr William to arrange collection bringing along Photo ID, but this never happended and the goods remained with us. This is currently being investigated by the card issuer and our payment processor. Rest assured Mr William, once the investigation is complete by them we will be handing your details over to the Police for attempted fraud!

Chargeback 2. A customer ordered 2x Technomate TM-7102 on 09-03-11 to the value of £859! These where delivered to the billing address. We have full signed tracking details for this order. This is currently being investigated by the card issuer and our payment processer. If the chargeback is not cancelled we will be instigating legal proceedings, informing the Police of this fraud and we will name and shame this customer here! All details will be posted, such as IP, billing address and email address.

Chargeback 3. A customer ordered 3x VU+ Duo to the value of £1047! These where delivered to the billing address. We have full signed tracking details for this order. This is currently being investigated by the card issuer and our payment processer. If the chargeback is not cancelled we will be instigating legal proceedings, informing the Police of this fraud and we will name and shame this customer here! All details will be posted, such as IP, billing address and email address.

Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team
    Official Distributor of Formuler products, GiGaBlue, Octagon,
    Technomate, Tiviar, VU+, Xtrend and many more...
    Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!
    PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*
    *SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

2. The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to world-of-satellite.co.uk For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

basilyoung (30-04-11),bassethound (30-04-11),baykaya (30-04-11),bill123 (01-05-11),biskri (30-04-11),Blu-ray (30-04-11),bobonthejob (30-04-11),Bose33 (30-04-11),Braggster (01-05-11),Bumzel (30-04-11),cactikid (30-04-11),cervot (30-04-11),damiano (30-04-11),Dapperdan (30-04-11),Data (30-04-11),dathai60 (30-04-11),doddmazz (01-05-11),Donnie (30-04-11),gerwen (30-04-11),golfinggaz (30-04-11),harryoz (30-04-11),hifial (01-05-11),hitman11 (30-04-11),Javi55 (30-04-11),jolatacqce (30-04-11),judge (30-04-11),LadyHazard (28-09-14),Larry-G (30-04-11),laserquest (30-04-11),Maxwell (30-04-11),mietek (30-04-11),MKD (30-04-11),moulai (30-04-11),Mr. Mister (30-04-11),notanotherone (30-04-11),OldSkulRide (30-04-11),Paul T (02-01-12),paul362 (30-04-11),Peter (30-04-11),portbhoy (30-04-11),Recycled (01-05-11),river-rat (19-07-12),robbedoeske (30-04-11),sahiljamil (30-04-11),silverfox0786 (30-04-11),Stanman (30-04-11),stick50jr (30-04-11),suityou69 (30-04-11),tambua (30-04-11),ukbob (30-04-11),yvessr (30-04-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    F**king shoking m8, i hope it all works out and these guy`s should be named & shamed on here ...... [ there username if this is poss ]
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wullboy For This Useful Post:

bassethound (30-04-11),world-of-satellite.co.uk (30-04-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy View Post
    F**king shoking m8, i hope it all works out and these guy`s should be named & shamed on here ...... [ there username if this is poss ]
    I totally agree Twats.

Hope your well anyway Steph.
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paul362 For This Useful Post:

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Can someone tell this honest member what chargeback is ?.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blu-ray For This Useful Post:

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Complete and utter C***, the ones who have recived the goods you should report to the police anyway Steph, their conman short and simple.

Chargeback is when you can call a payment back by claiming you did not authorize it, its most easily done on CC.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    Thats a big hit you have taken, and hope that the backsides get clobbered, its hard enough to make a living, with out thieves, screwing you

baz
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

12. The Following User Says Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    fook me i was really hoping they wont come in three sorry mate for yr loss

i hope u can get it sortted

and you twats that did this give him his well earned money or goods back

pheonix has a itchy trigger finger and im sure it wont be hard for him to find ya
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

14. The Following User Says Thank You to silverfox0786 For This Useful Post:

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox0786 View Post
    fook me i was really hoping they wont come in three sorry mate for yr loss

i hope u can get it sortted

and you twats that did this give him his well earned money or goods back

pheonix has a itchy trigger finger and im sure it wont be hard for him to find ya
    i have resisted the urge to reply, but needless to say i am on offer to complete certain "tasks" if asked. i also have several good friends with full access to the PNC database if it comes to that.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Title
    Thanks
    I really hope the scum get what they deserve. Not sure how a chargeback works but it doesnt sound good at all.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to emporer For This Useful Post:

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    my mum used to work for the met police (now retired), but i'm sure she still has contacts in there just let me know if you want me to ask , as our sponsor i really do hope you get these gits sorted, if not i'm sure that we the members of the forum will gladly donate some funds to help cover your costs. i certainly will. i would hate to loose our best site sponsor we have had, and i am sure Steph agrees.

Hope you get it sorted.

Andy.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

gerrykiddy (30-04-11),world-of-satellite.co.uk (30-04-11)

Title
    Forum Sponsor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    if not i'm sure that we the members of the forum will gladly donate some funds to help cover your costs. i certainly will. i would hate to loose our best site sponsor we have had
    Thanks for the kind offer, but dont worry we wont be going no-where. I'm a great believe in 'what goes around, comes around', so I'm sure these guys will get what they deserve.

Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team
    Official Distributor of Formuler products, GiGaBlue, Octagon,
    Technomate, Tiviar, VU+, Xtrend and many more...
    Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!
    PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*
    *SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to world-of-satellite.co.uk For This Useful Post:

andyblac (30-04-11),bassethound (30-04-11),gerrykiddy (30-04-11),notanotherone (01-05-11)

Title
    Thanks
    What arses , don't kow how they sleep at night .

P.S Qbox HD Mini still going strong mate

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MKD For This Useful Post:

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    absolutely shockin mate that they would do that ... hope they get what they deserve mate too and please do name and shame em here as im sure everyone would like to know who it was so other can be made aware to avoid doing business with them
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    dumb ones.... crazy people....
    Setup: Vu+ Duo, Orbital 90cm Dish, Technomate TM2600 Motor, Inverto twin LNB

D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

27. The Following User Says Thank You to bobonthejob For This Useful Post:

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i believe justice will happen and you will get your money,i hope they have to keep looking over there shoulders,with you all the way

29. The Following User Says Thank You to cactikid For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast