Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Green Screen with some Skins

Title
    Thanks

Green Screen with some Skins

Hello! Congratulations for the forum support to Qbox mini HD.

Well i have my receiver for a few days and so far i am not disappointed, off course it is not a dreambox, but have great advantages compared with this type of receivers.

Well the most annoying point that i found is the fact that i can not install some skins the only ones that i be able to do were: LT6HD and the Infinity. With the others i have always a green screen. Do anyone have this problem? I install manual or by the addons and i have the filsystem 0.058 .

Thank you

P.S. For when an image of the team VIX for Qbox mini

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts
    I have had a few green screens with my box to its mainly the skins that cause the problem

i use this image Arthur-BKP_QBOXHd_MINI_v0.0.56 as i have found it the most stable with a good selection of servers pre-installed see link below

i have tried the sif images i dont like them im not a big fan of sif team images not tried the new "QBOXHD/mini SIFTeam Extreme Edition Enigma2 0.3.0" that i have just posted

Code:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7111-Arthur-BKP_QBOXHd_MINI_v0.0.56_V2_05-03-2011
    I dont think we will see a VIX for Qbox mini image
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

Title
    Thanks
    Hello! Thank you for the quick answer. Well i had already think of that, the problem being of the filesystem 0.0.58, because the box came with the 0.0.54 with the skin of Beyonce HD and work well... I will try with the 0.0.56 and with new sifteam and wil say something later...
    Thank you for all.

P.S. It is shame you dont do that, BECAUSE YOU ARE A GREAT TEAM... But like we say in portuguese:" A esperança é a ultima a morrer"
    Last edited by Twixxx; 19-04-11 at 15:08.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I find it best to format you pen drive every time before you try a new image

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

Twixxx (19-04-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Hello!Well after testing the 0.0.58 and 0.0.56 (Duolabs) i have to say that the more stable is the 0.0.56, the green screens don t appear and i change the skin and i think the box is more quick... Now i have the skin with second bar with any problem....
    I test the sifteam new image and i was suprising with everything, the boot was very quickly, the skin amazing, the organization of the image very good, but i have one problem don t have the drivers to wi-fi pens... I think the team is good way....
    Thank everyone for all the help.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i have also found that updating to the latest bootloader and the new image that the box boots a lot faster now

Title
    Thanks
    I had the same problem, a guy off another forum said there was a skin called "add missing module", after installing this I found all of the skins worked a treat.