Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Loading App

Title
    Thanks

Loading App

Hi Guys -I've just purchased a Formula Z10Pro and I am having trouble finding and loading of several apps which easily load onto my old Android Box and Firestick. The apps are BBC iPlayer , ITV Hub, Channel 4 catch up. I also cannot load Apple tv , I cannot get my log on details to be recognised. Lastly could anybody recommend where I can down load full operations for this box. Some of these apps are not in Microsoft store

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Might they be on/in Google store?

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,254 Posts
    As far as I know there are no working apps for iPlayer etc for enigma.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    The apps you have listed are not available on the Z10 Pro box unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

cactikid (08-08-22)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for reply, a bit disappointed these apps cannot be used on z10 pro. Before I bought it I saw my friends z8 pro and they all worked on there. When I went to buy z8 pro it was out of stock so I presumed it was being replaced with Z10. Have anybody recorded using a z10 pro , using a external hd or usb stick?
    Can anybody let me know where I get get full Formula z10 pro operating manual?

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Guys managed to sort out most of the apps I wanted, so that leaves I still cannot load ITV Hub and cannot log into Apple Tv , Apple tv will play free trailers of films but when coming to log in my log on details are not being accepted .
    As anybody any ideas how to solve these issues, and lastly have anybody tried to record using a Formula Z10 Pro box?