I upgraded today from a late OpenVIX 5 (think it was 5.8). I actually forgot to backup the settings so did an install from clean.

I am getting frequent GUI hangs (16 reboots in 3 hours). When I change channels, the information box will frequently stay there - any further attempts at change will reduce the video to a box and the information box will stay there. Sometimes I can change channel once and then I can't do any more. In all cases, the video stream keeps playing.

I get a similar situation when playing previous recordings - if I try and fast forward, it will lock. Sometimes it will allow me to play and then commit no more commands.

I have managed to get limited logs. I attach a condensed version because the original had 53,000 entries of "[huffman] Error. Cannot decode Huffman data" and another 20,000 of "[convertDVBUTF8] reserved 0". While I can SSH in, init 4 and then init 3 doesn't do anything.

Enigma2_debug_2022-08-02_23-03-05_condensed.log

I don't have an internal HDD - so the EPG is on the internal flash. I have tried to remove as many plugins as possible - I do still have AutoBouquets E2, Picture Player, OpenWebif and IMDb setup - I didn't install these so wondering now if some elements have hung on from the previous installation? Does flashing wipe all config? I have it NTP syncing from pool.ntp.org and use AutoBouquets.

I do have a slightly unusual mount - I have a ZFS export mounted to /beast and then link both /e2 and /media/hdd to /beast/enigma2 on the F1 box.

Any help or suggestions gratefully received.

Regards,