Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recently I have been unable to view/record channel 4hd

Title
    Thanks
    Sadly now even though I can run the scan and see 850+ services for some reason I can see no satellite channels at all! I can see terrestrial TV through the gigablu but not satellite now! I will try to restore to a previous state and see if that gets me back. Also will try to check disc alignment but TV still working with Satellite channels including Channel 4HD........

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    If they're not satellite, then what are they?

There are only around 150 terrestrial channels.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks

Solved!

Looks like it was a change that had upset my Tuner configurations - especially Tuner B
    All now working having revisited it and updated things The Tuner A was being used to scan but it was using Tuner B in the recordings and as I was trying to fix things it was using Tuner B to display too! Because I have a variation of an SCR ISKY-UST110-CU040-16P I needed to change all of the Tuners C to H from FBC Automatic to SCR and also update Tuner B to be equal to Tuner A. But As SCR is only connect to the Tuner A I am not sure if I will have an issue with Tuner B still!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,119 Times in 883 Posts
    Well at least you've identified the misconfiguration I was going to refer you back to post #2 to verify if you were losing the 4seven channel as well. Loss of one single transponder usually indicates some form of interference on the satellite cable. DECT phone base stations are notorious for blanking out specific transponders.
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12