Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Hello everyone, new here.

Title
    Thanks

Hello everyone, new here.

Hi, I am in Scotland and have just purchased a motorised satellite dish, it is a Technomate tm 2300 m3. I have an 80cm satgear Comaq dish too. The dish and motor have been professionally installed and aligned. I also have a triple dragon receiver but I've no idea how to set up all the parameters, I asked advice elsewhere and someone suggested an Octagon sx88+ receiver. I am totally new to this and have no idea what would be best, so if anyone out there can help in any way then I am more than happy to take all advice on board and any help is very gratefully received and acknowledged.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,254 Posts
    Your receiver design is 17 years old, more or less.

You really should be thinking of an Enigma2 receiver.

sx88 does not support Enigma.

Check out Zgemma H11 for a quality budget single tuner receiver or the Octagon SF8008 for a similar quality twin tuner receiver.

Both of these support 2022 Enigma2 Python 3 operating systems (such as OpenViX) and IPTV.

For other choices check on World-of-Satellite.