Some further issues.

Despite disabling ABM sections and requesting only a main bouquet, accessing French TNT channels is difficult.

Main issue is that although manual scan of TNT finds the right channels, ABM later groups them (including FreeSat ones, despite disabled) into sections - not just the entertainments etc etc but also requires me (for TNT only) to choose from sections (providers??) such as NTN, GR1, MHD7, Multi4, SES, Unknown, etc via the Providers button. These providers do NOT appear in the ABM Providers List, which is confusing... I don't want to have to deal with sections. Can they be removed/ignored? Also if I go to the default TNT section (GR1 A) the epg button works, but selecting any other sections/providers and EPG button gives blank epg.

Radio epg doesn't seem to work - all blank.

I suspect I need to provide an absent xml file or two, but need guidance. Manual refers to Dream Editor but I have VU+ dual 4kSE. Any utilities I should know about?

Some minor further points:

Is Fast Channel Change supported? I've tried enabling it but can't see how it works. Some old posts say it doesn't work with Vix...

I've managed to enable channel numbers (101...) but can I enter them or use them in some ways to select a channel? Entering numbers seem to work as cursor directions. 1 goes to first channel in list.

How do I place channels in favourites? Not mentioned in manual.

Where is the "Info" button - it's not on the supplied remote... Possibly the OK button does this?

Do I need to enable OpenTV Downloading?

Thanks