Quote Originally Posted by JerryK132 View Post
Incidentally when you say: "Please select favourites /bouquet mode", how do I do that to switch from "provider" mode?
Press Up (next to OK). Read the labels at the bottom of the screen that correlate to the colour buttons on remote.

For now, try to select channels using the channel selection method, not the EPG method. They are two different processes. The EPG method invokes the last channel selection method used. Once you are comfortable using the channel selection method, dabble with the EPG method, you should be fine then. Pressing the TV button will open the bouquets/providers/orbital position (depending on what you had last used in channel selection method). You can set the option to always show bouquets if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryK132 View Post
It might help some people though if the label were something like CI Fremont Point.
If I change it, you will have to reselect the region in ABM after the next update or if you update the provider file. Is that OK? I could leave the provider key the same, but I'd rather match the name.