Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Image Manager

Title
    Thanks

Image Manager

I was going to update my VU Duo on openvix 6.1 to 6.2 only to find that my image manager is not working. It will not allow me to download/save an image backup or upload a new image, when I try to download the latest version it comes up with an error I have also tried changing storage from USB to Hardrive still the same. The only option I have is to download and save settings using backup. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix except a USB image load?
    Samsung QE55 TV, Sony STN-DN1080 AV Amp, VU Duo2, fixed dish for Freesat, 1m motorised dish.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I did a download on duo2 and worked but after flash box hung.Had to do a usb flash with restore and then LCD4 was not working.Deinstalled and reinstalled that and was working again. Update is not working anyway
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,951 Times in 3,272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bellejt View Post
    I did a download on duo2 and worked but after flash box hung.Had to do a usb flash with restore and then LCD4 was not working.Deinstalled and reinstalled that and was working again. Update is not working anyway
    Update is working fine (but there is nothing to update in 6.1) Also 6.1 feeds are working. And for me ImageManager also works. If it doesn't for you just flash via a USB drive.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    already answerd : had to do a usb flash with restore and was working then.
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psionguy View Post
    I was going to update my VU Duo on openvix 6.1 to 6.2 only to find that my image manager is not working. It will not allow me to download/save an image backup or upload a new image, when I try to download the latest version it comes up with an error I have also tried changing storage from USB to Hardrive still the same. The only option I have is to download and save settings using backup. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix except a USB image load?
    Since Openvix 6 is working it has been impossible for me to use the image manager downloading any image and of course to upaete it to the latest version 6.2.001. Have a vu duo2

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel57 View Post
    Since Openvix 6 is working it has been impossible for me to use the image manager downloading any image and of course to upaete it to the latest version 6.2.001. Have a vu duo2

Can you please upload your debug log showing issue.

In meantime, you can download image on PC, Transfer unzipped image using FTP to /media/hdd/imagebackups

You will then be able to flash/install the image using Image Manager.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Can you please upload your debug log showing issue.

In meantime, you can download image on PC, Transfer unzipped image using FTP to /media/hdd/imagebackups

You will then be able to flash/install the image using Image Manager.
    Finally i download the last openvix 6.2.001 into my usb from my pc, then i charged it on vu duo2 and once in it i made a backup of the image and after that i restored the backup and eventually it works perfectly. It has been impossible to do that with the openvix 6.0 or 6.1.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,951 Times in 3,272 Posts
    Ok, glad you got it sorted.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Ok, glad you got it sorted.
    Thank you for all your help, from you and your team