Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: backup crash

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,956 Times in 3,276 Posts
    Collect the logs from the folder you configured.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Collect the logs from the folder you configured.
    After doing all that i have charged my backup going to vix image manager and again after showing the two bars of flashing the reciver show the green logo with the cube and stop there. I switch it off from mains but again the same, so i have to reflash the openvix 6 through usb. So in media/hdd there is nothing

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Try doing a USB flash.

Title
    Thanks
    Try doing a USB flash.
    Now the situation is worse. I did it with thwe usb and the same problem, so i have to switch off the devize and flash again the vu duo and i do not why i can not flash my vu duo it show the green logo of vu all the time.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel57 View Post
    Now the situation is worse. I did it with thwe usb and the same problem, so i have to switch off the devize and flash again the vu duo and i do not why i can not flash my vu duo it show the green logo of vu all the time.
    finally i managed to charge through usb the opnevix VI and i found on my HDD a debug that i have tried to put here but i read the following message "The text that you have entered is too long (101722 characters). Please shorten it to 22000 characters long". How can i send to tou this debug?.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    finally i managed to charge through usb the opnevix VI and i found on my HDD a debug that i have tried to put here but i read the following message "The text that you have entered is too long (101722 characters). Please shorten it to 22000 characters long". How can i send to tou this debug?.
    Send it as an attachment… go advanced (see bottom right) andthen you can add attachments under additional options… manage attachments
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    Send it as an attachment… go advanced (see bottom right) andthen you can add attachments under additional options… manage attachments
    i have 2 debugsEnigma2_debug_2022-05-11_06-05-56.logEnigma2_debug_2022-04-02_20-26-59.log.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    What am I looking at? This is a log of running CrossEPG 6 weeks ago.

Title
    Thanks
    What am I looking at? This is a log of running CrossEPG 6 weeks ago.
    Those are the only reports that i have on my HDD.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 884 Posts
    Those are the only reports that i have on my HDD.
    The debug logs are in /home/logs/ by default, unless you changed the location when you set up debugging in the menu.
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe_90 For This Useful Post:

dsayers (11-05-22)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_90 View Post
    The debug logs are in /home/logs/ by default, unless you changed the location when you set up debugging in the menu.
    That is right. So i collected the debug from home/logs, and i had, i do not know why, two "debugs" on my HDD, related to EPG. The problem is that when the vu duo2 collapse i have to reflash it again through usb, so there is not any debug report about the problem, because the receiver is starting again from zero. So, ¿How can i solve the problem?. Is like a snake biting its own tail (La pescadilla que se muerde la cola).
    Last edited by miguel57; 11-05-22 at 12:34.

Title
    Thanks
    @twol suggested that you change the debug log location to hdd so that there would be a debug log available if you had to re-flash subsequently. So, once you manage to flash the box, go into debug log settings and change it to hdd and then reboot so that subsequent logs are on disk.
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

Title
    Thanks
    @twol suggested that you change the debug log location to hdd so that there would be a debug log available if you had to re-flash subsequently. So, once you manage to flash the box, go into debug log settings and change it to hdd and then reboot so that subsequent logs are on disk.
    I did it following your advice and i have several debugs,some of them repeated. Hee it goes...............

Title
    Thanks
    I did it following your advice and i have several debugs,some of them repeated. Hee it goes...............
    Em - I am a bit confused. It looks like you are restoring an old image
    Code:
    <   193.5465> [Console] command: /usr/bin/ofgwrite -r -k '/media/hdd/imagebackups/imagerestore/vuplus/duo2'
    after you have installed the 6.1.004 version?
    Maybe just flash the latest version and do not restore anything. Just do some basic setups and perhaps then try to restore a backup (not an image).

Title
    Thanks
    Em - I am a bit confused. It looks like you are restoring an old image
    Code:
    <   193.5465> [Console] command: /usr/bin/ofgwrite -r -k '/media/hdd/imagebackups/imagerestore/vuplus/duo2'
    after you have installed the 6.1.004 version?
    Maybe just flash the latest version and do not restore anything. Just do some basic setups and perhaps then try to restore a backup (not an image).
    I have restored 6.1.004. So i understand that you suggest to flash again 6.1.004, make a new backup and restore it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast