Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Vu+ duo 4k se or uno 4k se

Title
    Thanks

Question Vu+ duo 4k se or uno 4k se

Has anyone compared the vu+DUO 4K SE and UNO 4K SE interms of best picture and sound or are tney both the same?
    The reason I ask is that im tryng to decide which out the two I shoulld go for, I understand the DUO has the extra tunner, better front LED screen and processor?

Any info would be kindly appreicated

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I have both, you would be happy with either of them in terms of picture and sound.

I couldn't say 1 is better than the other in that respect.

If you don't need lots of info on the display and don't need more than 8 sat or cable tuners, then go for the Uno4KSE, if you think you could do with Sat and Cable tuners, or Sat and Twin Terrestrial or 16 sat tuners (demodulators but effectively the same thing when used with Unicable II lnb) and would prefer the larger display then go for the Duo4K SE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ev0 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1X (08-01-22)

Title
    Thanks
    Thankyou for your feed back, very helpfull