Hi

Don't know if this has been asked before but I can't find any post covering this topic.

Is there any way to stream/broadcast the channel that would be displayed on the HDMI port of an Enigma satellite receiver, like VU+ Zero, to the end clients over IP without using a PC/HDMI to IP box ?

Current setup
Old satellite receiver with analogue output only
Windows 7 PC with Hauppauge TV card with analogue input
Microsoft Encoder 4 software

The receiver connects to the TV card and MS Encoder outputs this as broadcast to 10 PCs running digital signage software.

This is used at production site which runs 24hrs a day.
The production staff can change the channel on the receiver and this changes the stream to all end clients, which is quick and easy.

The dish and/or receiver is faulty so will need to replace these parts.
I was checking the VU+Zero box which has an analogue output, but I would also like to remove the PC as the picture is imported at 320x240 resolution which is very poor when viewed on 55" 4K TV
I know with the Enigma boxes you can stream the channel you want directly, but this would not allow the production staff to change the channel unless I provide some method at each TV (touchscreen or mouse)
Is there any way to stream/broadcast the channel that would be displayed on the HDMI port to the end clients over IP without using a PC/HDMI to IP box ?

We have used direct streaming from the main TV channels providers, but this sometimes has issues and can sometimes require a lot of user interaction, especially if the stream has issues, which is why I would like to avoid.

Thanks