Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alternatives to CrossEPG for New Zealand

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,882 Times in 2,559 Posts
    Motors are always crap for zapping. How many tuners do you have? Maybe disable 28.2E on the motorised tuner.

Title
    Thanks
    I have 2 tuners (Solo2). I could do what you suggest but a lot of messing about if I want to record 2 things at once. Surely an option to download every day at 3am or something would solve the problem or as I said return to previous sat position?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner123 View Post
    I have 2 tuners (Solo2). I could do what you suggest but a lot of messing about if I want to record 2 things at once. Surely an option to download every day at 3am or something would solve the problem or as I said return to previous sat position?
    Then use EPGRefresh. This was supposed to be super simple with zero setup required.

Title
    Thanks
    I have tried that in the past and can't remember exactly why but I thought it was rubbish to put it mildly lol. Might give it another go.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner123 View Post
    I have tried that in the past and can't remember exactly why but I thought it was rubbish to put it mildly lol. Might give it another go.
    I agree EPGRefesh is not the most intuitive. I wrote the OpenTvZapper because there were so many questions about setting up EPGRefresh to do this download.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huevos For This Useful Post:

spanner123 (15-10-21)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123