Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help youtube and mediaportal plugin stop loading

Title
    Thanks

Help youtube and mediaportal plugin stop loading

Dear all
    After having problems in booting with 5.4.015 I reinstalled 5.4.014 and restored settings and plugins. TV runs as expected, however my favourite plugins Mediaportal and Youtube both get stuck when loading at about 2 percent. In the event log file I did not find anything related to those applications. An uninstall and reinstall of the plugins did not help. What might be the root cause?

PS. I have attached a 32 GB Stick (FAT32) to my box and would expect buffering going the the stick.

Any clue? Thanks for any hint.

nekrub2
    VU+ Solo2
    USB 32GB used as HDD
    Diseq 13.0E 19.0E

Title
    Thanks

log file

These are the event logs I missed to add.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    VU+ Solo2
    USB 32GB used as HDD
    Diseq 13.0E 19.0E

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    Maybe this???

Code:
    (enigma2:481): GStreamer-WARNING **: 10:57:01.808: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstisomp4.so': /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstisomp4.so: undefined symbol: gst_video_color_transfer_to_iso

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ccs For This Useful Post:

nekrub2 (05-10-21)

Title
    Thanks

gstream

I noticed in the mediaportal that the Austrian streams come with sound but no pictures. I just wonder how I could fix this. Do you know where I could download a running version and overwrite the directory? Or shall I make a plain flash without restoring the plugins / settings? I wouldn't like to spend too much time for the network settings, the channel list and others.
    Thanks
    nekrub2
    VU+ Solo2
    USB 32GB used as HDD
    Diseq 13.0E 19.0E

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You know you can copy individual settings from the backup don't you? Also you can restore settings without restoring plugins.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tkr001 For This Useful Post:

nekrub2 (06-10-21)

Title
    Thanks
    I have a clue what is going on. I reinstalled 5.4.014 from USB, restored the settings only and left the plugins away. Next I installed Youtube and it worked. After installing E2iPlayer it did no more. When starting E2iPlayer it updated the Gstreamer library.

I wished I could get rid of E2iPlayer but the MediaPortal plugin, is marked as "not working" by the developers. So there is a conflict of interest: My wife's wish to see missed German TV series and mine to have YouTube up and running. Do you know where I could get the latest version of MediaPortal for manual install?
    VU+ Solo2
    USB 32GB used as HDD
    Diseq 13.0E 19.0E

Title
    Thanks
    Dear all
    My suspicion was right. After the image flash I only restored the settings and installed all but the E2iPlayer and the MediaPortal. Next I found on the net a newer version of the MediaPortal and finally all works fine.

Thanks to everybody for their valuable hints.
    VU+ Solo2
    USB 32GB used as HDD
    Diseq 13.0E 19.0E