Hi everyone,

Brent new on the forum, I come from Belgium and, sorry for my English mistakes ^^

I just bought this Edision a few days ago, get it started with openatv, that's supplied with the box. Works well, nothing to say.

The headache comes when I'd like to flash the box, in usb mode (in order to use a Vix image on the second emmc partition).

What I did (from Windows10) :

- download vix image from the website. Choosed the good one for my receiver (usb mode, not recovery)
- formated in fat32 an usb stick (kingston 1GB)
- extract the zip file and put the right folder on the stick root
- put the receiver offline
- plug the usb stick
- get the receiver online

Everything works so far, I got the message "press the OK button in 10sec", press the button and, get the message "do not unplug the usb stick, etc." But, for 1 sec max and then, the receiver boot openatv.

What I tried :

‐ two other sticks. One 1GB and the second with 16GB (only have 3 usb stick at home xD) > same result.
- get back to life my old laptop with ubuntu as OS. Used gparted for formating the 3 sticks and the native files explorer to copy the image folder on the sticks > same result.

I don't know what to do, I searched on google but didn't found anything. Maybe, should I flash the receiver with a recovery image, just to try ?

Thanks for your advices.

Have a good day.

Edit : I also tried with openSPA image.....