Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Openvix problem

Title
    Thanks

Openvix problem

I have a Tiviar Alpha Plus digibox, which was updated with Openvix last month. However, for the past few weeks I've noticed a problem as an error message will come up and I'm unsure how to permanently get rid of it. I'm including a photo to show exactly what the issue is:

gbrsjn8hbtjo.jpg

Also when starting up the digibox, it will reboot, stop, shut down and reboot all over again (often happens in quick succession).

I got the WiFi connected and everything was fine initially but now when I run a network test it says 'unconfirmed' under IP address while everything else is fine. I am unable to download/update anything as attempting it will cause the digibox to shut down and reboot all over again.

I appreciate any advice in solving the problem.

Title
    Thanks
    I finally managed to get rid of the 'OnlineVersionCheck' error by going into the Logs section and doing a debug. I then did a network test and everything is back to normal.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfinn85 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (21-09-21),cactikid (22-09-21)

Title
    Thanks
    Just resurrecting this thread...

I'm still encountering problems when running a network test as only the IP address will read 'unconfirmed' while everything else is fine, However, when I ran the test again yesterday it said the IP address was 'confirmed' and today it's back to saying 'unconfirmed'. The 'OnlineVersionCheck' error box still appears now and again.

Is there a way to rectify the problem so the error message disappears for good?
    Last edited by Sfinn85; 27-10-21 at 18:13.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Its a pity you could not check with a wired lan cable to check if it works perfect on that.

Is box put on standby or powered off at rear as it could lose a connection when power is off as it happens on my laptop here via wifi.