I wonder if anyone could suggest any idea's what's going wrong with my attempts to set up my rotor with my new box?

I have an Allsat Supreme Darkmotor which I have had running for a few years now with my old Gigablue Quad without any issue. The old gigablue finally gave up the ghost recently and I replaced it with the Octagon the other day.

I have a fixed dish connected to Tuner B of the SF8008 and pointing at 28.2 with no issue so I am sure there is no issue with the new box.

The issue is with Tuner B which is connected to the rotor.
I started setting the tuner up manually, first on 28.2, then 23.5 then 19.2. I found those first three satellites no problem and scanned them without issue. Without warning when I went to move to the next position the dish stopped moving. The positioner setup function says that it is moving, but it isn't. Annoyingly it also means the dish isn't moving between the three positions I had actually managed to set up and the dish is basically frozen.

First time it happened, I disconnected the motor and left it overnight. The next day I deleted the positions and tried again. The same thing happened...I managed to scan three positions before it just stopped.
I've tried pressing both buttons on the motor to re-set but that does nothing.
When I try to drive the rotor manually, it clicks but doesn't move.
There is definitely power getting to it.

Is it possible that's it's "confused" and is still looking for the Gigablue box and my trying to set up the Octagon is corrupting the rotor?

Is there anyway I can totally wipe it so I can properly set the new box up?

I'd appreciate any thoughts from any knowledgeable posters who might be able ti help or suggest any solutions to get me sorted!

Many thanks in advance for any insights.