Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: ABM Crashing on Terrestrial Scan

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Attachments

Thread: ABM Crashing on Terrestrial Scan

Title
    Thanks

ABM Crashing on Terrestrial Scan

This was working for a long time, but I noticed it stopped working a few weeks ago. I've now found time to report it.

I have 2 providers: FreeSat UK and East Anglia terrestrial. The latter was created from the DVD-T frequency finder.

When I run an ABM - Start Scan, the FreeSat completes, but the terrestrial creates a crash dump. If I remove the terrestrial provider, it works OK - so pretty sure it's that provider.

I have tried re-creating the provider file through the frequency finder, but it still fails.

I've attached the full crash dump; here are the critical lines from it:

Code:
    <   570.1425> 21:28:49.7437 Traceback (most recent call last):
    <   570.1427> 21:28:49.7438   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/main.py", line 487, in doScan
    <   570.1430> 21:28:49.7441   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/manager.py", line 230, in read
    <   570.1433> 21:28:49.7444   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/dvbscanner.py", line 698, in updateAndReadServicesLCN
    <   570.1437> 21:28:49.7448 AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'skip'
    <   570.1438> 21:28:49.7449 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method AutoBouquetsMaker.doScan of <class 'Plugins.SystemPlugins.AutoBouquetsMaker.scanner.main.AutoBouquetsMaker'>>,()) failed)

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Craig
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Further reading of the forum, I see I should also upload ABM log. The only additional data compared to the crash log that occurs during ABM scan is:

Code:
    MAIN] executing main
    TuxTxt cache cleared
    TuxTxt cache cleared
    TuxTxt: initialized
    TuxTxt service started 157f
    TuxTxt running thread...(157f)
    <  5906.2229> Traceback (most recent call last):
    <  5906.2229>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/main.py", line 487, in doScan
    <  5906.2233>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/manager.py", line 230, in read
    <  5906.2235>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/dvbscanner.py", line 698, in updateAndReadServicesLCN
    <  5906.2241> AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'skip'
    <  5906.2243> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method AutoBouquetsMaker.doScan of <class 'Plugins.SystemPlugins.AutoBouquetsMaker.scanner.main.AutoBouquetsMaker'>>,()) failed)
    <  5908.3070> [gRC] main thread is non-idle! display spinner!