Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Astra 2 Frequency changes

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 884 Posts

Astra 2 Frequency changes

Ooops! Feel your pain. As an aside, all the moved channels CITV, ITV2/3/4/Be are now in their places in the Freesat bouquet and named correctly and have full EPG data.

What is puzzling me (but not a big issue) is that ITV2/3/4 are not in the correct place in the SKY bouquet (around 117/8/9 or thereabouts) as per @dsayers posts #7 and #8. I'm only seeing them in the secondary bouquet at position 816/7/8. I've tried the SKY London SD and HD settings in ABM.
    Last edited by Andy_Hazza; 28-05-21 at 17:55.
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    @joe_90, please upload your debug log.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    @joe_90, please upload your debug log.
    Will do, @abu, but it may be tomorrow before I can get around to it. It's not a big issue for me as I don't use the Sky bouquet much. @Huevos had indicated (in the EPG bug thread that I started) that the SI tables on Sky were messed up, particularly between channels 116 - 128, so I thought that might be the reason. I have a gap from 117 - 127 inclusive on my Sky London bouquet.
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

Title
    Thanks
    It may have been my mistake (or related to commit https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-al...2094a21690efad), but I played around with my ABM settings this morning and got the ITV2/3/4 channels back into 118/119/120 by choosing "Sky London SD Custom". See screenshot. It may have been that I hadn't noticed their absence before in the Sky bouquet as I normally use Freesat in preference (and do my own custommix of Channel 4HD into that bouquet). It was only because of the transponder moves earlier this week that I focused on the ITV2/3/4 channels. It's all sorted now!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,947 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_90 View Post
    It may have been my mistake (or related to commit https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-al...2094a21690efad), but I played around with my ABM settings this morning and got the ITV2/3/4 channels back into 118/119/120 by choosing "Sky London SD Custom". See screenshot. It may have been that I hadn't noticed their absence before in the Sky bouquet as I normally use Freesat in preference (and do my own custommix of Channel 4HD into that bouquet). It was only because of the transponder moves earlier this week that I focused on the ITV2/3/4 channels. It's all sorted now!
    Are you using Dave Sayers plugin then?
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    That commit was just to update ABM Custommix Importer it shouldn't effect itv 2 etc.

I think you was trying custom HD region this may put SD on 816. Using HD Custom region will likely remove the HD versions hence the gap on 118 to 120. When testing different regions after ABM scan press the TV button to refresh bouquets.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Are you using Dave Sayers plugin then?
    Not that I'm aware of! When I looked at the commit, it specifically moves the various ITV's from 818 to 117 etc. Probably just coincidence that I changed ABM Sky London to the SD Custom setting and all worked after that. As I said earlier, it's not a bouquet that I use normally, so I may have never noticed that ITV2/3/4 were in the secondary channel list.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsayers View Post
    That commit was just to update ABM Custommix Importer it shouldn't effect itv 2 etc.

I think you was trying custom HD region this may put SD on 816. Using HD Custom region will likely remove the HD versions hence the gap on 118 to 120. When testing different regions after ABM scan press the TV button to refresh bouquets.
    It may be that. I think I was using HD custom for London. Using SD custom seems to have sorted the issue. Freesat is what I use normally.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Not that I'm aware of! When I looked at the commit, it specifically moves the various ITV's from 818 to 117 etc. Probably just coincidence that I changed ABM Sky London to the SD Custom setting and all worked after that. As I said earlier, it's not a bouquet that I use normally, so I may have never noticed that ITV2/3/4 were in the secondary channel list.
    If you are not using the plugin the commit does nothing on your box. How could it?

Title
    Thanks
    If you are not using the plugin the commit does nothing on your box. How could it?
    I wasn't aware that it was a specific plugin. I thought it might have been part of the Sky custom mix for ABM. In any case I sorted it by using the Sky SD custom mix as indicated in my posts #22 and #23.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    I wasn't aware that it was a specific plugin. I thought it might have been part of the Sky custom mix for ABM. In any case I sorted it by using the Sky SD custom mix as indicated in my posts #22 and #23.
    It is a plugin that imports a CustomMix file from Dave Sayers.

ABM is on a completely different repo.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    @dsayers, you need to fix your code so it is Python 3 compatible. Otherwise it crashes enigma.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    @dsayers, you need to fix your code so it is Python 3 compatible. Otherwise it crashes enigma.
    I doubt it's used anymore as it used to crash, because I deleted the XML files last year but I didn't change the default custommix file.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    The plugin is pointing at it, so it should be correct.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    The plugin is pointing at it, so it should be correct.
    It is now. Before the last commit it didn't I didn't change the plugin.py to change the default custommix.

I'll look at converting to py3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12