Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ITV Yorkshire HD Keeps changing to a different region

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry for the long delay. My custom mix file is attached: sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

I noticed this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ITV_regions
    Why do I see ITV Yorkshire as a channel on my box for example but I don't see ITV Yorkshire East or ITV Yorkshire West as shown on that page? Does the "ITV Yorkshire" channel cover both regions?

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,947 Times in 3,269 Posts
    ITV channels are labelled "ITV" for SD channels, and "ITV HD" for HD channels.

We rename them in AutoBouquetsMaker here:
    https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoB....xml#L375-L428

If you are not happy with that you are welcome to send an update.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

Title
    Thanks
    I don't see ITV Central HD on that page. Any idea how I can get that channel?

BrokenUnusableAccount
    Looks like it's been updated recently and now you have to choose "ITV Central East HD" or "ITV Central West HD".

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Please try this mix file. It will create an ITV Regions for any ITV services. ITV London HD is not duplicated because it is already in the Skyfan bouquet, but at least you have all of them without worrying about forever changing numbers to import from.

EDIT:
    Please make sure you are on 5.4 013 to ensure you have latest ABM files to avoid mismatch with names.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply. I've finally got around to adding your fix. I set ABM providers SKY UK region to Border England HD as ITV Border England HD is the channel I want. I've got that channel now however I also want ITV Border which is a standard definition channel. How do I get both ITV Border England HD and ITV Border as 2 different channels to appear on my bouquet?

Also I can't get Channel 4 HD to appear in my bouquet. I set it to channel number 804 as it appears in the example file.
    Last edited by SkyFan; 24-09-21 at 14:14.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFan View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I've finally got around to adding your fix. I set ABM providers SKY UK region to Border England HD as ITV Border England HD is the channel I want. I've got that channel now however I also want ITV Border which is a standard definition channel. How do I get both ITV Border England HD and ITV Border as 2 different channels to appear on my bouquet?

Also I can't get Channel 4 HD to appear in my bouquet. I set it to channel number 804 as it appears in the example file.
    Border England SD has been dropped. Only Border Scotland SD is available now.

If you are using Sky provider, Channel 4 HD should be in your bouquets. But on Freesat provider it is not available.
    Last edited by Huevos; 24-09-21 at 15:01.

Title
    Thanks
    I think you misread what I said. I have ITV Border England HD on my own custom bouquet. Yesterday I was watching ITV Border SD before I updated my box.

How can I get ITV Border SD on my custom bouquet as well as ITV Border England HD?

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    According to Lyngsat it has gone. But if it is still there in your main bouquet you can add it to custom by channel number same as the other channels in your custom bouquet.

Title
    Thanks
    These are the available options. The numbers are the EPG/Channel IDs.

ITV Border Scotland
    ITV Central West
    ITV Channel Isles
    ITV Granada
    ITV London
    ITV Meridian East
    ITV Wales

ITV Anglia East HD
    ITV Anglia West HD
    ITV Border England HD
    ITV Central East HD
    ITV Central West HD
    ITV Granada HD
    ITV London HD
    ITV Meridian East HD
    ITV Meridian South Coast HD
    ITV Meridian Thames Valley HD
    ITV Tyne Tees HD
    ITV Wales HD
    ITV Westcountry SW HD
    ITV Westcountry West HD
    ITV Yorkshire East HD
    ITV Yorkshire West HD

STV North
    STV Scotland East
    STV Scotland West
    STV Tayside

STV Dundee HD
    STV North HD
    STV Scotland East HD
    STV Scotland West HD

UTV Ireland
    UTV HD
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 25-09-21 at 21:51. Reason: Delete EPG ID numbers to avoid confusion

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks. I entered this and "ITV Border England HD" appears but ITV Border Scotland doesn't appear:

<insert target="004" source="803" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV Border England HD -->
    <insert target="005" source="1020" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV Border Scotland SD -->

Title
    Thanks
    The numbers I posted are not channel position numbers to use in the way you are using, they are EPG ID, channel ID numbers. I will delete them from above post to avoid confusion for you.

As mentioned several times, the numbers in the non-indexed section always change. Waste of time mixing in from that section. Please accept this fact.

Apart from the ones in your other bouquets, were they not in the ITV bouquet?
    EDIT: Please find attached some screenshots of what the xml file uploaded for you in post 20 will achieve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    So you need something like this:
    Code:
    <custommix>
    	<inserts>
    	</inserts>
    	<hacks>
    <![CDATA[
    borderScotlandId = 1020
    move_to = 103

for service in sorted(list(services[section_identifier]["video"].keys())):
    	if service > 1000 and "channel_id" in services[section_identifier]["video"][service] and services[section_identifier]["video"][service]["channel_id"] == borderScotlandId:
    		customised["video"][move_to] = services[section_identifier]["video"][service]
    		break
    ]]>
    	</hacks>
    </custommix>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12